LSU Tailgate

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The wind has been taken out of the proverbial sails on this one with the noon start and Hurricane Matthew joining the party. I see it as more as an after game party with the UT vs aTm game followed by FSU vs scUM. Looks like I'll be evacuating Martin County to my RV in Ocala as early as tomorrow evening or Thursday morning, so I'll be there.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I plan to be so hammered after this game that you'll have to pour me into my camper.

Prepare yourself.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SQ and I are actually going to Epcot for Food & Wine after the game, so we'll miss you this week. Any idea what's going on for Mizzou?

skinnyquinton

Chatterbox Owner
Jul 24, 2014
The wind has been taken out of the proverbial sails on this one with the noon start and Hurricane Matthew joining the party. I see it as more as an after game party with the UT vs aTm game followed by FSU vs scUM. Looks like I'll be evacuating Martin County to my RV in Ocala as early as tomorrow evening or Thursday morning, so I'll be there.
Will you be in your usual spot? I have heard there is no overnight parking around campus before the game?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will you be in your usual spot? I have heard there is no overnight parking around campus before the game?
This lot is designated for overnight RV parking.with school being out on Friday, it will be open Thursday. BNA and I are most likely getting there tomorrow.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something to consider, this link from UF says there will be no overnight parking this weekend and all lots open at 8 a.m. Saturday.

Thanks man, this changes everything. Since my RV is in Ocala, I was probably going to be in it somewhere in the area this weekend. I will go up and get it even if we don't play the game, because it's where I'll sleep until we get power back in Stuart.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This makes me angry.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.