LSU vs UCF: Time to complete the take-back of the state

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UCF getting crushed would be the cherry on the sundae of our run taking back the state of Florida. I'm a big LSU fan today.

Discuss.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lets hope that UCF today stands for Ultimately Choking Frauds.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Geaux Tigers!!!!! I have been looking forward to this game and hope unlike Auburn last year that LSU has taken it serious. I just want to hear some post game Coach O tickertate interviews after a blowout win.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
They incessantly boast about being 1 of 3 undefeated teams left totally disregardimg strength of schedule. We played more ranked teams in half a season than they have in 2 years. Ridiculous

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I am pulling for Coach O and LSU.

My only worry is 6 players not playing...many on Defense

LSU should be able to Shut them up.

If UCF wants to be considered, join the BIG 12.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Since we won the Peach Bowl that makes us National Champions. I like it.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I will watch but keep it muted. I can't stomach the knob slobbing that the ESPN commentators are going to be giving with any positive UCF play. I hope they know that Griffen now plays in the NFL and don't go off on that feel good story again.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
LSU fans are obnoxious, but UCF fans are insufferable and delusional; so i guess I'll pull for the Cookie Monster and his corndogs....

(I was going to say LSU fans are obnoxious drunks, but i didn't want to appear judgemental.)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s pump the brakes on this “take back the state” talk. Their recruiting class is barely in the top 60. They never had the state and will never have the state. They aren’t even little brother. FSU is little brother.

UCF is the abandoned kitten in the gutter that thinks it’s a lion because it bit a dog once. But soon animal control will take it away, clip its nuts, give it a cute name like Tinkle, and it’ll spend the rest of its life on an obscure Instagram feed with 67 followers.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Let’s pump the brakes on this “take back the state” talk. Their recruiting class is barely in the top 60. They never had the state and will never have the state. They aren’t even little brother. FSU is little brother.

UCF is the abandoned kitten in the gutter that thinks it’s a lion because it bit a dog once. But soon animal control will take it away, clip its nuts, give it a cute name like Tinkle, and it’ll spend the rest of its life on an obscure Instagram feed with 67 followers.

This made me think of the AFT episode with the Cats in Hats theme. I went and looked for it but couldn't find it. But I did find this one which is an oldy but goody. I was a network engineer for a Brigade Combat Team as well as a Division for a deployment or two so I can relate with it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This fvkking shyt!!!

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Pleasantly suprised that Devin White is playing today. Thought he was sitting out for some reason.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
A decade ago we played UCF. My memory is that they quit after a particularly devastating defeat saying, in effect, that the annual defeats weren't helping their program. (Evidently they were correct.) I think the board would find it interesting If anyone is internet savy enough to pull it up.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
A decade ago we played UCF. My memory is that they quit after a particularly devastating defeat saying, in effect, that the annual defeats weren't helping their program. (Evidently they were correct.) I think the board would find it interesting If anyone is internet savy enough to pull it up.

They paid us $100k not to play them again the following year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator