Luke Perry

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Gone at a very young age. RIP Luke. I never watched Beverly Hills 90210 and wasn't a fan of the long sideburns but I like him as Pike in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Luke Perry Dead at 52, 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Star Didn't Recover After Stroke
LQlm0Mx.gif

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The 90210 story arc with him and Noxema girl will go down in television history, but the one where he and Valerie wen to Mexico to rescue his little sister was also great.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

That looks like one of those "get your photo taken with your favorite hunky celebrity 'Meet and Greet'" type of shots.
If so... that's a nice thing that he did. It shows he wasn't above hanging out with the fans.

like those pictures of Avril Lavigne vs. Kelly Clarkson:

Avril - stand off-ish little biotch:

0602-avril-with-fans-twitter-7.jpg

And Kelly - a little more engaged:

avril10.jpg

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Lol, I had that picture for photoshopping reasons, I cropped him out and put friends heads on those studly shoulders

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A big part of my teenage self died yesterday.

I'm sure. Life, to my sister, revolved entirely around what happened in the Walsh family and their closest friends.

That said, as hard as this may be for you guys, it should be noted that his death shouldn't make us 80's-90's kids feel like we're getting old too. Remember, that entire cast was well beyond the teenage years/young adults they were portraying, Perry included. If I recall correctly, several were already working on their second marriage, and I'm pretty sure Andrea was in her early 50's.

So we're still good.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Gabrielle Anne Carteris (born January 2, 1961) is an American actress and trade union leader. Her best known acting role was as Andrea Zuckerman

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.