Mac and Company on the Trail

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we barred... I don't think he is a grad transfer..

I think he graduated.

Not sure exactly the rules when they will be a RS Junior but Saban probably wont allow an SEC transfer depending on the rules.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am still praying for Mac and sidehat etc. hoping they can pull a late miracle in recruiting despite really being depressed right now.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: Huge news for #Gators. Today they secured the final official visit from 4-star DT Aubrey Solomon. UF led for him early in his recruitment.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mg6f8jLBUD1qz4st8o1_1280.jpg

...or it don't mean feces with these kids

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Kyng posted this previously, but Zach Abolverdi posted his current mock class for the Gators.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...ountryUF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

If he is right then the Gators recruiting class would have a score of 259 on 247Sports. That's good enough for 4th place in the current rankings. Obviously, other teams would sign additional players as well, but this score would probably be good enough for a top 10 finish.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have any ideas as to the reliability of Zach's previous predictions?

I don't think he will be any closer this year, but I'd be happy if we landed at least 3 DTs and kept most of the players we have committed.

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

I don't think he will be any closer this year, but I'd be happy if we landed at least 3 DTs and kept most of the players we have committed.

One of Zach's predictions is that we land DT Durden out of Newberry. I know that family personally. Huge FSU fans. If Mac can get that kid signed with the Gators I would be stunned.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

His predictions this year are very tame compared to we getting errybody last year

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When I saw the Newberry kid play in person against my high school. They line the kid up at tight end too. He's got good hands and its pretty funny watching 150lb highschoolers try to tackle him.Anyhow he was chopping on his way to the endzone on his couple of TD's.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

He's usually right about half of his picks....Oh, and he doesn't like it if you remind him about the ones he misses on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.