t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors are blades is gonna flip...

We were his last OV to now being his first followed by USC and Nebraska
If we lose blades then we probably don't get the Johnson kid from cali that plays linebacker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It isn't going to be him.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we get Solomon it changes a lot for us in terms of momentum, but he isn't announcing until Jan...

I feel like Blades will stick. He has been very pro UF on twitter for a long time.

We need some positive momentum!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When I saw the Newberry kid play in person against my high school. They line the kid up at tight end too. He's got good hands and its pretty funny watching 150lb highschoolers try to tackle him.Anyhow he was chopping on his way to the endzone on his couple of TD's.

Don't get anybody started on a Dlineman playing TE! We done need any of that ridiculousness again.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Blades is all gator. I'm not worried.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CzCLd93XAAA5cqm.jpg

Mac and staff in full court press to start flipping these 4 star recruits.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Anybody remember the days when a UF coach went to visit a recruit at home or school it usually meant a verbal commit later the same day??? I wonder if these guys have ever considered taking any sales/marketing type seminars or classes? Maybe do some role playing with their children? Whatever their pitch is it's non productive..... When I was in sales and not doing well it meant I didn't eat, maybe if these guys were to understand that concept and see it's effect on their career longevity they could pick it up a notch or 2....

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Anybody remember the days when a UF coach went to visit a recruit at home or school it usually meant a verbal commit later the same day??? I wonder if these guys have ever considered taking any sales/marketing type seminars or classes? Maybe do some role playing with their children? Whatever their pitch is it's non productive.....
Times have changed for sure...avg. 20 points a game for 6 years will do that

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Rumors are blades is gonna flip...

We were his last OV to now being his first followed by USC and Nebraska
Its great to recruit Cali kids because one might stick but that's a loooooooobg distance and those kids hardly ever come out this way. If we lose him it's to the casualty of recruiting Cali kids more than it is our staff sucking. At least that's what I'm convincing myself to believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.