Mad Pooper's 'spokesman' gives bizarre excuse for female jogger defecating in people’s yards

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1506438945869.jpg

A man claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" – who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes – says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury.

The unidentified man made the comments in a YouTube video that has since been removed, KRDO reported.

He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said “Shirley” can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery.

He added the jogger’s actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control when and where she decides to do her business – a claim blasted by criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew.

Follow
Charmin

✔@Charmin

If the #MadPooper turns herself in, we'll give her a year's supply of TP to help with her "runs"
1f4a9.png
#EnjoyTheGohttp://spr.ly/601182TdX

5:25 PM - Sep 20, 2017

Police Are Looking For A Female Jogger Who Regularly Poops Outside People's Homes
Pull up a stool, squat on it, and read this because I am not ****ting you.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew told KRDO. "This is actually the worst thing the family could do. Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won't. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify."
"There's a lady taking a poop!" Cathy Budde's children told her, as they spotted the woman offloading right outside their house, KKTV reported.

So I suppose there's more to this "gender reassignment" stuff than I knew.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When did Brad become the spokesperson for the "Mad Pooper"?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My parents swore ( my dad all the time ;) ) that when I was about two I would take a dump by the neighbors mailbox circa 1957 and their hibiscus was beautiful as a result. At 18 months used said medium for art on our walls and my most artistic achievement was finding the neighbors unused gray paint and doing my magic on his friends new Ford parked in our drive way when I was 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb