Man claims wife sexually assaulted by toy at hibachi restaurant

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
http://wkrn.com/2016/07/28/man-calls-911-says-wife-was-assaulted-by-toy-at-tenn-hibachi-restaurant/

still0728_00018.jpg

Discuss.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What an idiot. He should be charged with filing a false police report.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So the story goes that they didn't complain at the time, paid, left, then the husband came back a half hour later asking for the meal to be comped or they would call the police to shut the place down.

Greed fellas. This is all about greed. Nothing more. These *******s think there might be an easy payday if they threaten a lawsuit. Again, I'm embarrassed to be an attorney. I really hope every single lawyer they talk to laughs in their face.

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So the story goes that they didn't complain at the time, paid, left, then the husband came back a half hour later asking for the meal to be comped or they would call the police to shut the place down.

Greed fellas. This is all about greed. Nothing more. These *******s think there might be an easy payday if they threaten a lawsuit. Again, I'm embarrassed to be an attorney. I really hope every single lawyer they talk to laughs in their face.

Alex.

Here are a couple of "Liti-Gators" that can help

6a00d83458354569e20128760b50ad970c-pi

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The good folks from Texas jus dont know how lucky they are. All she got was a little skeet on her. They coulda broke out the plunger.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
still0728_00018.jpg

This Hibachi doll is a freakin' Vol. He's wearing creamsickle and doesn't even have a pecker.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody see how the woman was dressed? She might have been asking for it.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Police took an incident report but is not investigating. The Texas man was advised on how to request a warrant if he so chooses.
News 2 reached out to the man, and he told us the last reporter who called him made a joke of the situation. He said no thank you and hung up the phone."

What kind of response did this idiot expect? Of course they are making jokes. I would imagine he won't be telling his friends about this or they will make jokes as well.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I imagine this is what happened after they left the restaurant.

Sister Texan: I feel violated. That chef had his doll pi$$ on me. You better do something about it.
Brother Texan: Aww, come on Sis. It was jest a little fun. You and I have done worse.
Sister Texan: You better do something or you ain't never gunna see this pootey-poo again.
Brother Texan: Oh all right. I'll go down there and show dem fukkers who's boss and make them give us back our money. You better be nekkid and spread eagle when I get back Sugar Britches.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
, “I’m not from Tennessee so I don’t know Tennessee laws, but in Texas that is sexual assault.”

Texas. Making Fla look better and better everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.