Man I thought I was a glass half empty Gator....

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
I never expected my post to get so much attention, I feel special lol. To give you a bit more interesting food for thought, I'll pass on another personal tidbit. I have 7 children, ranging from 18 to 4. Yes they are all mine, yes from the same woman, and yes I know what causes them :)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never expected my post to get so much attention, I feel special lol. To give you a bit more interesting food for thought, I'll pass on another personal tidbit. I have 7 children, ranging from 18 to 4. Yes they are all mine, yes from the same woman, and yes I know what causes them :)
We knew you were Catholic so this isn’t a surprise.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Change your handle to rabbit.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

Damn, son... give that woman a break... and a medal! :giggity:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
the UPS guy...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
True story. I'm a Lt stationed in AL, I'm at the gym during lunch time. My wife tracks me down at the gym to come tell me she's pregnant with our first. Guys in the gym start cheering. I decide to try out my humor. I say "Hang on guys let's make sure it's mine first"

It seemed funny at the time................................
:lol: im sure she appreciated that in front of all those dudes.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a buddy who has twelve kids, all his with the same wife. Yes, they are catholic. But then so am I and I have zero spawn.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. It's threads like this that drive me crazy about GCMB. I come on here to check recruiting and transfer news then make the mistake of wandering into this discussion and spend 30 valuable minutes reading every post.
:yes:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think it was the continued retelling of the joke to friends that missed it that did me in.

I've learned much since then

All about showmanship.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I could make a series of Donk quotes arguing against himself. He’s the guy at the bar keeping the conversation lively.

Now "CatGat" post your ideas abundantly. Take solace in the fact that at his favorite bar even the complimentary nuts disagree with Swonkey. Now is a good time to join the pumpers' streamflow. We got a fairy tale QB that seems undeterrable. We're solid at 10 wins while rebuilding. Please note that UF deficits get called out because once they are solved = dumpers & pumpers will be uplifted.

Be proud to be in the pumpers' club. Pumpers are patient, give people a chance, allow people a few mistakes, allow people the credit to be correcting in the future, etc. So enjoy that there is more to pump on and less to dump on. Post more to cautiously dump on dumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb