Manly (or un-manly?) drinks

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you beer drinkers still play with tonka trucks? Have some fuggin whiskey and grow the fug up!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I'm qualified to post on this thread.

Pretty much every drink can have an occasion. Nothing is more manly than drinking a sissy drink with a hot chick knowing that she loves you're confident enough to drink it with her. Wine tastings are a great place to meet women, so I qualify that as manly. But I digress. If you are drinking an appletini by yourself, it may be time for reflection, or you pull it off like a boss and chicks gravitate to you.

As for the Summer Shandy, I'm not a fan. Not because it is a sissy drink, but because there are better summer beers out there. Stiegl Radler comes to mind. If you are into IPA's, summer is a good time. I like to drink a good craft lager like Cigar City Tampa Lager or Sam Adams Boston Lager (or light) in the summer after working outside. Otherwise, summer is a good brown ale season. Don't sleep on the white wines in the summer. Women love a guy who have a basic knowledge of wine. If nothing else, go to Publix and pick up Nobilo Savanough Blanc for about $11. Cheap investment for a pretty decent wine. I good dry Reisling will surprise the **** out of her and earn you some points.

When you are at the beach or somewhere tropical, you have to have at least one umbrella drink. most of them are pretty good. if in doubt or unadventurous, just order a margarita with a good tequila. I could go on and on, but most have already stopped reading this. Drinking is a personal thing on many levels even when you choose to follow others. If you enjoy it, drink it.

Last edited:

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
My wife got a drink recipe from a cousins bridal shower a few years back, so I guess this may technically be a girly drink? It's called beer lemonade. Don't let the name fool ya, it tastes about 5000 times better than it sounds, trust me. Beers, lemonade concentrate and vodka. It's great on ice on a hot day and will fuk you up if you aren't careful.
image.jpg

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife got a drink recipe from a cousins bridal shower a few years back, so I guess this may technically be a girly drink? It's called beer lemonade. Don't let the name fool ya, it tastes about 5000 times better than it sounds, trust me. Beers, lemonade concentrate and vodka. It's great on ice on a hot day and will fuk you up if you aren't careful.
image.jpg
Interesting.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
image.jpg

This reminds of something we use to make way back in the day called RedNeck Crack. We would take a 2 liter of Orange Crush and pour it out until it reaches the top of the label. Pour in a 5th of Everclear. Add one packet of sugarfree grape koolaid mix. That drink will do some damage.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
image.jpg
I couldn't just mix the best damn beer on the planet with lemonade

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
image.jpg
Skip the beer....find a good quality lemonade (i.e. Simply Lemonade, Florida's Natural, etc), add vodka to taste. Then add amaretto to taste. be careful with the amaretto or you'll make it too sweet. You'll end up with something smooth that'll put you on your rear. Chicks love it.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Mimosa's score points with the Mrs (esp. on Sunday mornings). I prefer Shock Top, Tried their summer shandy but wasn't fond of it. Most any 12+ year rum is perfect for sipping, A few EARLY mornings in Cutler Bay taught me that.... Or maybe they were late mornings, No idea.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach has been working with women so long in the school system that he probably ovulates and menstruates.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Beer is for teenagers. Colors Lite is for pre-teens with a hatchet wound.
One of these days Low t is going to need to start shaving and he may even try a beer that doesn't have one third more water added. Until then, he mixes his beer with agua I guess. You have to work up slowly to these things.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it's night time and cool outside, I drink Guinness. If it's hot and daytime I do like those summer shandys. Cocktail time for me is eithe gin and tonic or sometimes a captain and coke. Once in a while an expensive sippin whisky. A little baileys and coffee after a nice dinner is good.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If drinking a Pina Colada on a beach in Jamaica with a hot chick in a bikini is 'unmanly', well you can sign me up.
Dude, drinking anything in a bikini is unmanly....... no matter where you are or who you're with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator