Manute Bol hits 6 three pointers in one half

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like it’s more relevant to talk about his kid, Bol Bol. The kid got injured a few months ago, but is likely to be a lottery pick. Insane game for a kid that tall.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A man of many skills. Here he is taking on a sad, morbidly obese, bankrupt, walking heart attack in the worst boxing match ever:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love Barkley giving him 5 with a big smile right at the end. Fantastic.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I love Barkley giving him 5 with a big smile right at the end. Fantastic.
Barkley and Bol were close friends since they played together on the 76ers for years. Here is Barkley and Rick Mahorn scaring the bejesus out of Bol with a prank:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I always liked Bol. Seemed like a genuinely good guy. But I’d be lying if I said my respect for him didn’t take a hit when he had that extramarital affair back about 20 years ago with that woman in Belle Glade. Ms Blackman, I believe. Such a shame for her and the kid.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Manute was a GREAT dude. He donated most of his wealth to his homeland of Ghana.

Little known fact, instead of wiring the funds, it was easier for him to stand on the eastern tip of Long Island and hand the money to the people of Ghana.

Jokes aside: if everyone were like him, people would not only be taller, but better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Manute was a GREAT dude. He donated most of his wealth to his homeland of Ghana.

Little known fact, instead of wiring the funds, it was easier for him to stand on the eastern tip of Long Island and hand the money to the people of Ghana.

Jokes aside: if everyone were like him, people would not only be taller, but better.
He also had the most beautiful jumper in NBA history. It’s actually his silhouette in the NBA logo.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I always liked Bol. Seemed like a genuinely good guy. But I’d be lying if I said my respect for him didn’t take a hit when he had that extramarital affair back about 20 years ago with that woman in Belle Glade. Ms Blackman, I believe. Such a shame for her and the kid.

There’s a reason your the best this board has for entertainment. Some of your better subtle work right here.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Barkley and Bol were close friends since they played together on the 76ers for years. Here is Barkley and Rick Mahorn scaring the bejesus out of Bol with a prank:

Geez, look how Bol actually makes Barkley look short!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.