"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
So Miami beating up on the worst P5 team in the country makes them title contenders? Talk about jumping the gun...

And no, that wouldn’t be cool, nor would I give a hoot. But this is why I love college football. Every week you get more irrational, overreacting fans making these kind of proclamations.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
So Miami beating up on the worst P5 team in the country makes them title contenders? Talk about jumping the gun...

And no, that wouldn’t be cool, nor would I give a hoot. But this is why I love college football. Every week you get more irrational, overreacting fans making these kind of proclamations.

I think FSU might be able to beat Rutgers...maybe. But anyways, this is exactly it, like how the ESPN guys go off in their pants when Ohio State beats Rutgers 50+ to nothing every year (yes, that’s actually a thing).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dude, c'mon w./ the f-ing thread titles! I understand you're partial retard, you did it w/ the "Number X" threads - but to do it again, outside of the 'number' threads, just proves you may actually be full retard.

Never go full retard.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Because it would be great to beat a team you hate for a National Championship. The ultimate in State bragging rights. Plus the former teammate thing would add even more to the legend of Kyle Trask.

One of the best stretches for us in terms of play and recruiting was when we were up and both fsu and miami were down. That’s what we should wish for. Sure it would be sweet, as was ‘96. But we can barely compete on the trail right now with the canes being a question mark under Diaz. He takes them to a title game in year 2 and, win or lose, they’ll be the hot story in cfb.

If Trask managed to win a title here, I dint care if he beats Austin Peay, it will be a legendary. The “hasn’t started since” talk has already gone back a few years I think. If we made the playoff and NC game it would be “hadn’t even held a football since that fall picture at Penney’s when he was 4”.

Plenty of great ways his story goes without benefiting a rival, and a kid who abused the system and quit on his team last year(no one talks about this). Both are despicable.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
One of the best stretches for us in terms of play and recruiting was when we were up and both fsu and miami were down. That’s what we should wish for. Sure it would be sweet, as was ‘96. But we can barely compete on the trail right now with the canes being a question mark under Diaz. He takes them to a title game in year 2 and, win or lose, they’ll be the hot story in cfb.

If Trask managed to win a title here, I dint care if he beats Austin Peay, it will be a legendary. The “hasn’t started since” talk has already gone back a few years I think. If we made the playoff and NC game it would be “hadn’t even held a football since that fall picture at Penney’s when he was 4”.

Plenty of great ways his story goes without benefiting a rival, and a kid who abused the system and quit on his team last year(no one talks about this). Both are despicable.
Abused the system and quit on his team? Who is this?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Abused the system and quit on his team? Who is this?

King. He shut it down after 4 games because he didn’t like Holgerson and the way things were going. He then redshirted as a Sr. so he could transfer and play somewhere else.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I have hopes for Miami.

Most of those hopes involve injuries, suspensions, investigations, and losses.

And a meteor.

Alex.

Another example of taking the high road. With COVID-19 on everyone’s mind, how easy it would be to wish that. But not Alex.

It’s why I come here. You just don’t see character like this anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.