Manziel indicted

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Took longer than I thought. I had it happening November of his junior year in the office pool.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If I were to bet, I'd say Johnny is currently doing lines off Greg Hardy's coffee table.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Johnny Eightball, what a surprise.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Too much money, too young. I hate to think what I would have done with that much cash at his age, as I partied non-stop on a modest salary. I've always been impressed with the guys that are able to handle the wealth and fame at a young age.
That said, if he hasn't wised up by now, he probably never will.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Makes you wonder what T&M kept under wraps. Dude was a d bag back then.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
He was THE talent that the whole program gave him a free pass. After his Heisman year, their program was able to get enough $$$ donations to build a whole new stadium. A&M doesn't have much history in having top teams so their very loyal and rabid fanbase coughed up big $$$ from Johnny's momentum. Probably the best accomplishmentfor the dbag.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
jameis-winston-johnny-manziel.jpg

What's black and white, has 4 eyes, and an IQ of 60?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude's more interested in a drink than the NFL. He's done.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Too much money, too young. I hate to think what I would have done with that much cash at his age, as I partied non-stop on a modest salary. I've always been impressed with the guys that are able to handle the wealth and fame at a young age.
That said, if he hasn't wised up by now, he probably never will.

I think the reason he took money for those signed autographs was because of his daddy's refusal to buy little Manziel sweet rims for his tires. If I'm not mistaken, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Poor little rich boy.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
And to think, it was not that long ago that the entire sports world was slobbering over this guy... Johnny Football, yadda yadda yadda. Stay thirty my friends and never fall for the hype.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's worse? That he was indicted or that he was at a Justin Bieber concert the night he committed the alleged assault?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And to think, it was not that long ago that the entire sports world was slobbering over this guy... Johnny Football, yadda yadda yadda. Stay thirty my friends and never fall for the hype.

This is my biggest beef in all of this.
I am so sick and tired of the slurpers at ESPN and all of their crap. They made this guy who he was and they are accountable for who he is today.

Good riddance

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator