Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

If we cleared KJ to play last year we’d still have White as our coach

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

If we cleared KJ to play last year we’d still have White as our coach

A like for KJ not for the comment about White.
I'm not sold on Golden, but, I do know what kind of coach White is.
No thanks.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And that Cats lose. Warms my heart every March when they inevitably get knocked out (fairly early usually) :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
KJ started slow but that was CLUTCH..........I hope the kid keeps winning. And makes some $$$$

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Blue Bloods are dead in the tourney. Duke, UNC, Kansas, and UK all out or didn't even make the tourney. One and Done Nation destroyed. UVA and Bennett got lucky to win their NC?? He continues to lose to much high seeds and major underdog teams. He is a MASSIVE underachiever. Purdue and Matt Painter 3 years in a row losing to a massive underdog team and seed. Loses to a 13, 15, and now a 16 seed the last 3 years. YIKERS.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Blue Bloods are dead in the tourney. Duke, UNC, Kansas, and UK all out or didn't even make the tourney. One and Done Nation destroyed. UVA and Bennett got lucky to win their NC?? He continues to lose to much high seeds and major underdog teams. He is a MASSIVE underachiever. Purdue and Matt Painter 3 years in a row losing to a massive underdog team and seed. Loses to a 13, 15, and now a 16 seed the last 3 years. YIKERS.
but were they OWNED and DESTROYED?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
AS far as Bennett goes, you're delusional about him as being an under achiever. You need to look at what he has done in the ACC with far less talent than most of the top teams in the country and particularly the ACC. Luck to win a NC? No, he won because he had a really good group of players and got a few breaks, jut like any other team that has ever won it. The mid majors have gotten alot better and the transfer portal is going to continue that trend. I remember the year Billy lost to Butler, a much higher seed. It happens. Maybe some of you should just stay focused on what UF needs to do and not waste time trashing other programs with far greater success over the last 10 years.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Markquis Nowel.....best player in the finals. Pretty much beat MSU with his play. And MSU hit three pt shots like layups.........until..........crunch time. That little PG was amazing,. Keyonte is in the elite 8

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Color me impressed by UConn tonight as they took ARK to the woodshed. ARK is a good team, very athletic, big and physical but UConn just kept a good defensive team in ARK on their heels by constant movement on offense until the game was on ice. Sure they could lay an egg on Sat. but this is a different team that blew out UF early in the year. That was an impressive showing.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If I were a fan of any of the number one seeds in this seasons tourney, I'd be effing embarrassed as a fan. Not a single top seeded team made it to the Elite Eight for the first time in NCAA history.

Agreed. Much rather get bounced first round in the NIT at home to a directional school

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
3 Panhandle former Jucos in final elite 8 in Hutchinson, Kansas…Chipola, Okaloosa-Walton and Tallahassee CC. OW and Tallahassee made final 4. OW plays in final today!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FAU ........... :dunno:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Miami to the Final Four. Wouldn’t expect anything else in this sports Hell were in under Stricklin

Oh well, at least we have tiddlywinks and chess

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow what a tourney! FAU and SDSt in the Final 4??!! Who would have thunk it? Goes to show you that recruiting isn't EVERYTHING. A band of brothers can band together and make a run to glory. Immortality for those 2 teams for getting this far which they have never done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.