March Madness 2023

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Down goes #2 seed Arizona to 15 seed Princeton! Earlier 4 seed UVA loses to FURMAN! WOW March Madness baby! Do we get the Zona coach for cheap now?? Tony Bennett even cheaper now??

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
3 things you can count on . Death , taxes and tony Bennett's team losing in the 1st round.
Unless assisted by zebras against your alma mater. :banghead: The NCAA really wanted that worst to first storyline in 2019, protected them all tournament.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I love ths time of the year. Nothing like watching some obscure team roll a top seed in the first round. Or, watching basketball on the tv, while you're supposed to be slaving for the man.

Also, I always ask my entire family to fill in a bracket.
I have brackets from my now 5 year old granddaughter, going back 3 years.
She Picked teams based on their colors or the mascot she liked. Gators ALWAYS made it to the final!
Except this year. She's having a hard time coping with the Gators, Not even being in the tournament.

Anyway, I love this and it always reminds me of my youth in Virginia, where we would skip school or work for the day, and go to the Greensboro Coliseum for the first round games.
Hard to believe that back then, there were only 32 teams.

Enjoy the games.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
NC state game. Former student playing for NCST. Some Nemhard playing for Creighton ....looks like our guy that transfered out west (In guessing brother) and Mike Miller's son playing for Creighton. Bad ankle sprain in the game.
Like Ironhead I love the no name teams shocking the world

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Well, first round could have been better.
Alabama won, but Auburn did, also.
On the bright side, Auburn plays Houston next. :D

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Could we witness Fairleigh Dickinson upset number one seed Purdue?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn a 9 seed gets
To play in Birmingham. Shameful by the NCAA. Enjoyed watching FDU pull off the win as a 16. Now hopefully Drake can keep it going

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As NCAA tourneys go, this one only has had a few upsets so far - I don’t count the two 9’s beating 8’s to really be an upset. To be sure, a 1 losing to a 16 and a two losing to a 15 are very surprising, but other than that, the losers were a 4 (Virginia), a 6 (Iowa State) and a 7 (aTm); otherwise, straight chalk.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, first round could have been better.
Alabama won, but Auburn did, also.
On the bright side, Auburn plays Houston next. :D
TBH, Bama looks really good. Talented and aggressive. We shall see how they do now on a neutral court but they look real. I wish our coach will get out there and stack our roster.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Keyontae with a HUGE step back 3 late. Man I’m rooting like crazy for him to make a run. Miss watching that dude in O&B

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.