March to a Million: Favorite Photos Edition

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. Chicken breast + olive oil + garlic powder + strawberry jello. Yep, I know, I know, but it works!

Just curious. WTF made you pick those ingredients? I mean, why olive oil instead of butter? Why garlic instead of tyme? Why strawberry instead of raspberry? It makes me picture you out on your boat with a spice rack making up new baits like you're Emeril Lagasse. .

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious. WTF made you pick those ingredients? I mean, why olive oil instead of butter? Why garlic instead of tyme? Why strawberry instead of raspberry? It makes me picture you out on your boat with a spice rack making up new baits like you're Emeril Lagasse. .

:bwahaha: Catfish are known to favor oily bait fish like shad. Olive oil was just an oil with some extra scent that say vegetable oil wouldn't give so I decided to try it. It worked so I stuck with it. The strawberry jello and garlic powder I'd seen people use on youtube on hot dogs so I decided to try it on the chicken breast. It was mostly a culmination of different sources and some trial and error.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha: Catfish are known to favor oily bait fish like shad. Olive oil was just an oil with some extra scent that say vegetable oil wouldn't give so I decided to try it. It worked so I stuck with it. The strawberry jello and garlic powder I'd seen people use on youtube on hot dogs so I decided to try it on the chicken breast. It was mostly a culmination of different sources and some trial and error.

The line between Genius and Idiocy is very thin.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator