Markets tumble as virus spreads.

Traumagirl

Taken
Jul 18, 2016
https://www.google.com/search?q=lat...0l4j69i60l3.6193j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I knew it was coming yelled it was coming and still did not think it would be this bad. I have eaten my shorts, literally even what I shorted, oil, and a vaccine moderna that was up 60 percent two days ago and GILD that has literally THE ONLY POSSIBLE antiviral (it is not likely to work it suck at Ebola) but was up when I bought it before the market closed 6 percent tuesday....

This is shaking out liked I hoped it would not and feared it might. Man I wish I had been wrong, crazy, and hysterical. I am an evidence medicine kinda girl. You can spin but not change stats. If you see them before the spin.....It does not matter what fox, cnn, Msnbc says. If you have any experience in epidemiology and stats you could not, not know, this was gonna be really bad.

I have kids. All I want right this minute is for them to be careful enough to not make my husband sick. I cannot imagine my life without him. The rest it is what it is, and what is will come out. There is stuff you can't spin or hide and it is so bad it just does not matter what you say.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
3qtud9.jpg

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
https://www.google.com/search?q=lat...0l4j69i60l3.6193j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I knew it was coming yelled it was coming and still did not think it would be this bad. I have eaten my shorts, literally even what I shorted, oil, and a vaccine moderna that was up 60 percent two days ago and GILD that has literally THE ONLY POSSIBLE antiviral (it is not likely to work it suck at Ebola) but was up when I bought it before the market closed 6 percent tuesday....

This is shaking out liked I hoped it would not and feared it might. Man I wish I had been wrong, crazy, and hysterical. I am an evidence medicine kinda girl. You can spin but not change stats. If you see them before the spin.....It does not matter what fox, cnn, Msnbc says. If you have any experience in epidemiology and stats you could not, not know, this was gonna be really bad.

I have kids. All I want right this minute is for them to be careful enough to not make my husband sick. I cannot imagine my life without him. The rest it is what it is, and what is will come out. There is stuff you can't spin or hide and it is so bad it just does not matter what you say.

6 months after this is over the markets will be right back where they were before it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not happy about this, but I have to intervene. It’s my wife. I love her dearly. She suffers from PTSD and hasn’t slept in two days as a result. She’s going about making herself tired in an entirely wrong way.

I’m at the office and she’s at home. Nevertheless, I’m very sure she has no clue where she just posted this due to being punch drunk from lack of sleep. Mods, please move this.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m not happy about this, but I have to intervene. It’s my wife. I love her dearly. She suffers from PTSD and hasn’t slept in two days as a result. She’s going about making herself tired in an entirely wrong way.

I’m at the office and she’s at home. Nevertheless, I’m very sure she has no clue where she just posted this due to being punch drunk from lack of sleep. Mods, please move this.

As someone who suffers from PTSD, I get it. Hope she gets some sleep soon. I usually find a video on youtube of weather, a moderator's voice, music or something like that. I then lay down until I finally fall asleep. It could take 3-4 hours. But, it usually works eventually.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As someone who suffers from PTSD, I get it. Hope she gets some sleep soon. I usually find a video on youtube of weather, a moderator's voice, music or something like that. I then lay down until I finally fall asleep. It could take 3-4 hours. But, it usually works eventually.

We’re still searching for the right combo. It’s a bad condition to have to deal with. Real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb