Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
That girl meant to do it and is evil:

Mom probably took her iphone away so she got her back. :lol:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think he's probably wondering what in the ever loving fuchs this has to do with McConnaughey.

Hold on while I go check Gatorchatter's T&C about mixing thread contents in the lounge.

For future posts would it be better if I posted something similar but slightly different into its own post? Didn't realize that organization was so important here. I come from another board where it's called a normal Monday.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hold on while I go check Gatorchatter's T&C about mixing thread contents in the lounge.

For future posts would it be better if I posted something similar but slightly different into its own post? Didn't realize that organization was so important here. I come from another board where it's called a normal Monday.
Similar? Wtf is similar about it?

Maybe we just merge the whole lounge into one single thread.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 26674
“I got a call from my Mom. ‘Your dad died.’ My knees buckled. I couldn’t believe it. He was my dad. Nobody or nothing could kill him. Except mom. He’d always told me and my brothers, ‘Boys, when I go, I’m gonna be makin’ love to your mother.’ And that’s what happened. He had a heart attack when he climaxed.”

:what2:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Can we add to the T&Cs so that we can no longer post daily whimsy as if this is FB? :stickpoke:
- Tuesday Faves
- Wednesday Worst
:moon2:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Can we add to the T&Cs so that we can no longer post daily whimsy as if this is FB? :stickpoke:
- Tuesday Faves
- Wednesday Worst

Duly noted.
Idle "chatter" in the GatorCHATTER lounge is not appreciated. :lol:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is the riveting content I come to GCMB for. I expect that somewhere around page 11 this meander will land back on "alright alright alri......" as the last words papa said.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
- Tuesday Faves
- Wednesday Worst

The lounge had, on average, 1.2 clicks per week prior to these "whimsy" threads...it now has more posts and views than the sports lounge.

Ox doesn't care where he gets his clicks.... :lol:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The lounge had, on average, 1.2 clicks per week prior to these "whimsy" threads...it now has more posts and views than the sports lounge.

Ox doesn't care where he gets his clicks.... :lol:
It's all about getting his clicks and giggles...:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb