Mega “Billion” Lottery

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
UnselfishAridHornshark-size_restricted.gif
I actually met this guy once. His parents and mine were next door neighbors. Very funny dude.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot to buy my ticket......:gah:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
We won the Megaball! :sohappy:

Literally, just the Megaball. Guess I’ll receive it in small bills. Two small bills. :facepalm:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some fucher in IL won the whole thing

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I'm going to hire the best and brightest EMP engineers and invent a portable, hand held, line of sight, EMP device to fry any car that doesn't use a turn signal.

80% of the cars in Jupiter will be FUBAR within a week.

or

Charter a plane to the top of the world and take a pic of me saying "I'm on top of the world! ".

or

I would love to do that only to zap the punks who play their "music" loud enough to be heard two counties away...

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Let my kids claim it and select the annuity option.

Then I'd buy a porsche.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
One of these days that trillion dollar bill is mine. Just don't go to Cuba if you get it.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Winner of $1.34bn Mega Millions jackpot STILL hasn't come forward to claim it one month later - as lottery bosses urge players to re-check their tickets in case they've struck gold​

• A gas station on the outskirts of Chicago sold last month's winning Mega Million's ticket for a $1.3 billion jackpot, but so far the winner has not claimed it
  • The prize is the second largest lottery in U.S. history with the winner having 12 months to claim
  • The Illinois Department of the Lottery said it's possible the winner may not even know they won, and are encouraging everyone to double check their numbers
  • In some states the winner is forced to release the name of the winner placing the newly wealthy in danger, but in Illinois. that is not the case
  • State lottery officials allow prizes above $250,000 to be released anonymously

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.