Merry Christmas Chatterers!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Living out here in the great Southwest, I hardly ever get to start a thread. I know its Christmas Eve but things are getting busy already. I wanted to wish all the folks on GC a Blessed Christmas and all the best for you and yours. Have a great celebration of hope and take joy in knowing God loves you enough to give up His throne to be with us. May you have Peace, Joy, Love and Rest this Christmas.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the risk of being politically Incorrect........ Joyous and Happy Christmas to all who make this site #1!

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
giphy.gif

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks, @ox, for providing a forum for discussion without much heavy handed douchebaggery. ;) Unlike other places we all know!

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a great time w' your families. Pause and take a minute to remember why we celebrate the season. The birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.

Go Gators!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just made that my e-Christmas card and sent it to my entire family. My wife laughed out loud.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I'm officially offended not all of us chat! Oh Merry Christmas to you too!
You know gatorfan, a recent survey found that 62% of people would complain of headaches if it were raining silver dollars:). In other news, 90% of statistics are made up and the other 10% are wrong. Have a very Merry Christmas man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.