Meyer strikes again: Lerentee McCray arrested, flipped off cops in high-speed chase

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I’m not saying I knew when this happened but…I didn’t say anything (if you know what I do, you probably know how I know). However, Fruitland Park PD, who I believe arrested him, is an agency known for the joys of not utilizing dash cam and not wanting bodycams. It’s the #1 agency I take with a grain of salt.

Though a person from the jail kept saying it was a Miami player and I wanted to smack them, yet wanted them to be right all at the same time.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m not saying I knew when this happened but…I didn’t say anything (if you know what I do, you probably know how I know). However, Fruitland Park PD, who I believe arrested him, is an agency known for the joys of not utilizing dash cam and not wanting bodycams. It’s the #1 agency I take with a grain of salt.
In this day and age, any department not utilizing dash cams on patrol vehicles and body cams on uniformed officers is foolish.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
However, Fruitland Park PD, who I believe arrested him, is an agency known for the joys of not utilizing dash cam and not wanting bodycams. It’s the #1 agency I take with a grain of salt.

Some of Sheriff McCall's descendants still working thete?

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
... after sniffing out the trail of clues.??

Man walks into an elevator. Asks the woman who's already in the elevator, "Can I smell your feet?"

Disgustedly, she says, "NO!"

"Well, then it must be your pussy."

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Some of Sheriff McCall's descendants still working thete?

No comment there, but at least my worst example, who among other things threatened a guy with arrest for asking questions to clarify field sobriety exercise directions (not realizing deputies with him had bodycam). Wasn't my case, but I did see the bodycam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.