Miami Dolphins

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s a good start for Philly too. If by some series of miracles we happen to meet in the Super Bowl, I’d put extra security around Tua in the weeks leading up to it and monitor all of @Ray Finkle ’s posts. Just trust me.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Waiting for tonight's game vs Cincy. I do like those all white unis with the black stripes they're wearing.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So much for the #1 power ranking. Sorry Phin's fans.
Hope the kid can recover and get back out there this season. After last week's possible concussion (he was staggering like me leaving the Porpoise in the early 90s) and now with last nights incident, they're probably going to be super careful with bringing him back.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he’s out at least 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe the year after that neurological response. The NFL is on notice right now.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Can we just make the NFL flag football all the time and not just for the Pro bowl? Defensive linemen line up 5 yards from the ball and count 3 one thousands before they can rush. Any contact resulting in a red mark is targeting. This would accelerate the demise of the league and all the stuff it carries with it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, using my "no half time adjustments ever" Lions is probably not the measuring stick you want to use to gauge anything positive... just sayin'

That’s the 2nd game he’s been back. Not quite to early season form. But getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb