Miami receives first NCAA NIL sanction

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What does it matter? He never enrolled. Never played here.
I guess I've just run across enough people in life that are willing to lie and say things to make you look bad when they don't get their way that I expect it anymore.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I've just run across enough people in life that are willing to lie and say things to make you look bad when they don't get their way that I expect it anymore.

And if past behavior continues we can assume that UF will do little to nothing to defend themselves because we want to maintain our reputation as cooperative idiots.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We've had that continuously starting with Muschamp.
For all practical purposes. Under Muschamp we were forbidden from recruiting offensive side, and with
Mullster, a reduction in ships on both sides. Finally the sanctions have been lifted.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Washington kid who got Mullen his show cause never even committed to UF, let alone enrolled.
That’s because Mullen violated rules in recruiting him. This was not Napier. This was the gator collective.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Theoretically.
:lol:
Ha! I guess at least we have a staff now that will give a solid, coordinated effort for the better players instead of picking the low hanging fruit. Don’t get me wrong, the previous staffs landed some good players but left a lot on the table. Hoping for a season that inspires the next class to come on board. I’m proud of the staff’s recruiting efforts.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Washington kid who got Mullen his show cause never even committed to UF, let alone enrolled.

Considering that you’re here today, I’m guessing the threesome didn’t happen. I was pulling for you and all indications were they were on board too.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That’s because Mullen violated rules in recruiting him. This was not Napier. This was the gator collective.
I always wondered how in the hell Cousin Eddie could have violated recruiting rules when Cousin Eddie never recruited?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
And the Miami violation with the twins wasn’t a coach, it was Ruiz, a booster, like Hathcock.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And the Miami violation with the twins wasn’t a coach, it was Ruiz, a booster, like Hathcock.
IIRC, the Miami coach brokered the meeting between the twins and the booster. I can't remember where I read it though.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. The kids were enrolled. And it directly involved their coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator