Why the University of Miami Sucks

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Naw, I love Law. I just hate how the emotional side of his brain dominates the logical.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do we really want Miami players who just went 6-7, lost to 2 C-USA schools, and damn near lost to a MAC school? Players who care more about mean mugging with a fake gold chain than winning?

BTW, that’s an excellent point. Wasn’t Law, too, the guy who always said South Florida recruiting was garbage?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Naw, I love Law. I just hate how the emotional side of his brain dominates the logical.
Im not the one running around with a wet twat from the 60ish ranked offense and a Dwag DC who cant make our rivals punt ever.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im not the one running around with a wet twat from the 60ish ranked offense and a Dwag DC who cant make our rivals punt ever.

Seriously, are you intimating I am? I’m just as concerned for the future. I simply feel that there are bigger fish to fry than taking on a ninth-ranked defense that is woefully thin on depth. You can pull out diagrams that show where the DEs are in relationship to where they should be, and I really don’t care. It’s the results that matter.

Which brings me to where you and I are 100% aligned. Georgia. Two losses in a row is painful. Three in a row is unacceptable. Four in a row? Don’t let the door smack you in the a$$, DM.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It was a stupid fvkking hire from the beginning. A coordinator no one else wanted, except Temple, who had failed at his last stints and who had just given up almost 50 points to Wisconsin. Just a joke hire.

And he was less of a joke than Enos.

And they just HAD to have him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're doing that gay thing the media does when they harp on the inaccuracy of President Trump's hyperbole even though the underlying point he's making is undeniably sound. Whether UM and FSU got "way more" Florida Blue Chips than us, or just a few more, or anything close to the same amount, it is still a problem.

I like Mullen more than @Swamp Donkey does, but there is no denying his failure to capitalize on the woeful, misbegotten state of our in-state rivals.

Speaking of underlying point, the trajectory has gone north, not south, of late.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Do we really want Miami players who just went 6-7, lost to 2 C-USA schools, and damn near lost to a MAC school? Players who care more about mean mugging with a fake gold chain than winning?
Thanks for putting it in terms the board understands.
Of course, if winning and improving are not important to their recruits, their ratings won't matter, nor should we want them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but not sufficiently so. UF should easily be getting more of the top 25 Florida HS recruits right now than UM and FSU combined. Maybe Cornrows can sell somebody on the idea of a turnaround at FSU, but UM is an unmitigated dumpster fire. Their top recruits should be ranked below our bottom ones. Instead they are still right there in the mix with us.

Yeah, I know. We should be stuffing the stockings with five-stars and making plans to be at the Hard Rock on 01/11/21.

Just one problem. Mullen moves the dial incrementally. You’re just now getting it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.