never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to know the nature of the “pushback” from Miami. What that program won’t do dysfunctionally to save face. It’s comical.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure the respectable @Detroitgator has something to say about the only good coach on that team.
like so many other things in life it can be true that BOTH Enos is terrible and Manny Diaz has no control over the team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

I wonder if the ACC has or is considering booting Miami from the conference? The team sucks, the school is a small, private college that isn’t great from an academic reputation standpoint and the rest of their athletic programs are meh. To boot, the fans are fair weather so they’re non-existent now and have been for years. On top of all this, if they can’t get TV eyeballs due to no agreement in S. Fla for the network, what’s the point of keeping them in the conference?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if the ACC has or is considering booting Miami from the conference? The team sucks, the school is a small, private college that isn’t great from an academic reputation standpoint and the rest of their athletic programs are meh. To boot, the fans are fair weather so they’re non-existent now and have been for years. On top of all this, if they can’t get TV eyeballs due to no agreement in S. Fla for the network, what’s the point of keeping them in the conference?
they'd be better off with FAU

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.