Michigan DE Rashan Gary isn't too impressed with Florida's offense?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Gary says nothing really impressed him about our offense on tape. Kind of generic talk but his body language made it look like he wasn't impressed at all with Nuss's offense. This is that D lineman Michigan fans are convinced will be "all world" this season. Hopefully we can wipe that look off his face on Saturday.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, if any of our opponents ran the exact offense we do, we'd all point, laugh, and ridicule them mercilessly.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Surprised-animated-SpockSurprised.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just how the eff does nussmeier get a 300k raise. Do you think this kid is seriously worried about bulletin board material? Are we gonna get pissed and start completing passes?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Like others have already said, we suck on offense. BUT this is just extra fuel. I wouldn't want our guys talking **** about them in any way. Go show it on the field. Hopefully one of our O-Lineman will take care of this clown. Or have a RB chip him low. I'm for that.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To quote Jimmy Johnson....."Emotion wins the first quarter but talent wins the game."

Bulletin board material is for losers. Don't believe me, ask Tennessee. They focused on the jabs of SOS for a decade. How did that turn out for them?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To quote Jimmy Johnson....."Emotion wins the first quarter but talent wins the game."
well we are pretty good in the first quarter or at least the first two possessions. I would change that to say emotion wins the first quarter but talent, coaching, and preparation wins the game.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If ANYONE is impressed w/ our offense they need serious therapy.

If you go over to gatorcountry you will find a ton of therapy candidates. There's people defending this sh*tshow of an offense as if they wouldn't trade it for any other offense in the country. True story. There are people like this that exist.

As for Gary and Michigan, can't blame the kid. He was asked a question and gave an honest answer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't want our guys talking **** about them in any way. Go show it on the field.
I wish our guys were cocky and so good that they would tell Tennessee and everyone else that they can't beat us and they know that they can't beat us.

I guess for a third/fourth tier team that would just be silly

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just read an article that said that mac made a comment about harbaugh using a lot of attention grabbing PR tactics because its the only way mich can stay relevant. Went on to say if he was there he wouldn't have done it.

I dont know how I feel about that. Harbaugh is a douche no doubt, but mac referencing it is pretty weak considering harbaugh made mac his little beetch 2 bowl games ago and embarrassed the sht out of us in the process. Second worse post season loss in gator history.

I guess the way I feel about it is if you're going to be so quiet that you cant release the name of your starting qb, then you shouldn't be chirping snide remarks about your opponent. You would think he'd be solely focused on our team mentality at this point considering we just had a bunch of dudes get suspended for being fooking fooktards 2 weeks before the beginning of the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just read an article that said that mac made a comment about harbaugh using a lot of attention grabbing PR tactics because its the only way mich can stay relevant. Went on to say if he was there he wouldn't have done it.

I dont know how I feel about that. Harbaugh is a douche no doubt, but mac referencing it is pretty weak considering harbaugh made mac his little beetch 2 bowl games ago and embarrassed the sht out of us in the process. Second worse post season loss in gator history.
Not to mention kicking in our kitchen door during recruiting season and leaving with whatever groceries has has wanted for the last three years.

Id probably not mouth too much if I were Butters until the sting if getting cu#t punted again wears off at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.