Michigan is in Shambles: Harbaugh takes Chargers job

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Arrogant POS cried about the SEC as cheaters for a long time. Was sucking there. Cheated to get better.

fuchs Him.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Well, the ole swamp donkey is at it again. If you want to vomit, watch the video. Apparently someone on the Booger Eater's staff was on ole quiver lips' sideline during the Michigan State game.

Every time he talks I want to punch him in the face.

And yet…McElwain was on Harbaugh’s staff in 2018. Conner Stalions was around, perhaps as a volunteer but on the sideline at that time. Either Mac or someone who followed him from Michigan must have let him on the CMU sideline, with or without credentials. Fishy. (Sharks are fish.)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Open that Portal Meatchicken. Time to go poaching.

Wonder if there is some abdominal discomfort going on in Baton Rouge.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He'll win there, too. The guy was born to coach. Hell, he served as an unpaid assistant to his dad for seven years WHILE still playing in the NFL.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think bumping up Sherrone Moore is not a bad decision and the one Meatchicken will make, but I cannot help but wonder about the media’s motives when almost all of them are clamoring for this to happen. Interesting how few articles seem to mention that he’s never been a head coach and has a whopping three years as a coordinator with two as a “co-coordinator.” Who knows, he might be the next great thing, but it’s a big gamble.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
:rolleyes3: NC winners won't be transferring to Tier-2 teams... :hahaha:
He was referring to Florida, not Alabama.
boom GIF

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think bumping up Sherrone Moore is not a bad decision and the one Meatchicken will make, but I cannot help but wonder about the media’s motives when almost all of them are clamoring for this to happen. Interesting how few articles seem to mention that he’s never been a head coach and has a whopping three years as a coordinator with two as a “co-coordinator.” Who knows, he might be the next great thing, but it’s a big gamble.

I think you know the answer to your question.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
i would take that bet over our current situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator