Michigan is in Shambles: Harbaugh takes Chargers job

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Keeping Moore might be the best solution they have. Will it keep their class together? Will players get restless since they now have a Natty? What happens when Moore loses coordinators? But to try and find a coach at this time in the off season. Harbaugh in a way has really hosed Meatchicken. I won't shed not one tear over it at all but he really did. They should've seen this coming.

So now the portal will open for them for 30 days. This one will be an interesting one to watch. Do they stick with Moore? Do they try to go after Kelly? Is the timing right for Kelly to leave and follow a Natty coach there? As much as I would love to see the domino effect and hii Corndog U, but think Kelly, if he goes it will be after the Moore experiment.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Keeping Moore might be the best solution they have. Will it keep their class together? Will players get restless since they now have a Natty? What happens when Moore loses coordinators? But to try and find a coach at this time in the off season. Harbaugh in a way has really hosed Meatchicken. I won't shed not one tear over it at all but he really did. They should've seen this coming.

So now the portal will open for them for 30 days. This one will be an interesting one to watch. Do they stick with Moore? Do they try to go after Kelly? Is the timing right for Kelly to leave and follow a Natty coach there? As much as I would love to see the domino effect and hii Corndog U, but think Kelly, if he goes it will be after the Moore experiment.
Is Kelly attached to Michigan or being courted for the job? Did he play for Michigan or something? I haven't ever heard anything relating New England boy to UM which is why I'm asking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He coached for years at Grand Valley State, a powerhouse D3 program in Michigan. He was there 86-03.

However he isnt from there. Im not sure why anyone would want to go back there. In fact spending a few years in Michigan should enforce the idea that you never want to go back. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not to say ranking services are the be all but Michigan's class has 27 signees to our 20, barely exceeds ours on rivals and is below ours on On3 and don't believe any of their signees gave us a look. But they do have two excellent OTs. One would be nice.

I was wrong. This IOL is from Florida and appears to be familiar with the program. Jake Guarnera, 2024 Offensive Center, Michigan

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He coached for years at Grand Valley State, a powerhouse D3 program in Michigan. He was there 86-03.

However he isnt from there. Im not sure why anyone would want to go back there. In fact spending a few years in Michigan should enforce the idea that you never want to go back. Ask me how I know.
AMEN!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You seem like a stand up guy, CD likes you, and I know you're hurting right now. But, seriously, eat a bag of dicks.
thor GIF

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When your players make more than you, it might be the junior NFL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The whole middle of the country is cloudy, gray, cold and wet all winter. We spent 3 years in middle Tennessee, between Chattanooga and Nashville. No sun. Occasional snow but it’s gone in a day or 2. I assume Ohio is just the same but a little colder.

Bill Murray Winter GIF
barney GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

@Detroitgator “Them’s Fightin’ words!”

IMG_2161.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member