Michigan sports talk show craps on Gators

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alaska has mosquitos the size of hummingbirds. I'm not exaggerating. If you think Florida is the worst you're just showing you really haven't traveled much.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah.... no.

I've been all over Florida and those mothereffers in UP and parts of Canada are a 1000 times worse. Way worse. Not even close. I don't know what the hell are wrong with those things. I suspect it's some mutant creature formed by nuclear radiation.
I've witnessed these beasts....never seen anything like this in rural FL. Seriously, they are twice the size and much more aggressive than Florida's largest.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah.... no.

I've been all over Florida and those mothereffers in UP and parts of Canada are a 1000 times worse. Way worse. Not even close. I don't know what the hell are wrong with those things. I suspect it's some mutant creature formed by nuclear radiation.
They got the Dahmer gene from sucking Ohioan blood....

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I was in Alaska a few summers ago and the mosquitos were about the size of a horse-fly and ate my ass up!

I worked for years in Alaska from Valdez to Fairbanks to the North Slope. There are four seasons: Freeze-Up, Darkness, Break-Up and Light. During the height of Light season, mosquitoes arrive in clouds and can cover inanimate surfaces as well as living flesh. The best defense is a stiff breeze. Frankly, I find Florida skeets more annoying. They are quicker, more elusive and emit that high pitch whine. It's like comparing a WWII bomber to a prop fighter. Both can do damage but present different experiences.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
It will be a good game. Florida will play better than the last time they met including Franks. Different coaching staff, different S&C regimen, different team. Pre-game smack and a dollar might buy a small coffee for all it's worth. Looking forward to Gators posting first victory over nosepickers.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I’m going to play a little bit devil’s advocate here. I agree with this guy. They had high expectations and there probably is not a lot of excitement playing us.

And he is right. We are a shell of what we used to be. We were the most feared team in college football off and on for two decades.

Chump and MacElstain absolutely tarnished and then mangled the brand. There is a reason why kids were not lining up to come here and play.

HOWEVER, It does look like Mullen is pushing the brand rebuild into overdrive. But this idea that UF had fallen so far is not just something we feel as fans. Or something that’s local or regional. It’s national. Nobody fears the mighty Gators anymore. The offense was ranked in THE HUNDREDS for nearly a decade. Mullen transformed that overnight.

Although I do not think this bowl game will make or break this coaching staff, I do think it can be a massive statement that we are on our way back. But it will take 2 to 3 years until we are feared again. It will take that long to get out all the Sun Belt players, build depth, and re-establish the Gator mystique.

Fvk Fooley and his arrogance.

Disagree. Whip their tail, start off in top ten next season and win the east. Our recruiting class will be top 10 guaranteed if we follow that plan. If.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Skeeters don’t touch me. I hear they like girls.

175b24e6ed6676c12285c1918fd4c211.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've witnessed these beasts....never seen anything like this in rural FL. Seriously, they are twice the size and much more aggressive than Florida's largest.
It isnt the size as much as the fvkkers swarm 30,000 at a time. Kamikaze mofos. There is no swatting them away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Anyone been on the north west part of the lower peninsula?

I try to go near there every summer, a sleepy town called Onekama just an hour south of Traverse City. It is god’s Country, great hiking, fresh water, sweet kayaking. Arcadia Bluffs...one of the top courses in the Country.

That place really is my happy place.

But I’m never there in the Winter, so screw that.
Have a couple of bottles of Leelenau wine in the cupboard.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
What's with the weirdo Meatchicken fans? Acting like they didn't play OSU almost 2 weeks ago and got 62 hung on them. I know so many Nole fans who were butthurt for almost a whole offseason after what happened on January 2nd 1997. Even the FSU players admitted how embarrassing and hurtful their offseason was. Hell, I had a hard time getting over the 62-24 loss to Nebraska. Beating FSU in the Sugar Bowl helped ease the pain of the Nebraska loss.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can understand their lack of respect, we haven't earned it...... yet.

Go Gators!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is it with us and teams from states that start with Mi ? Michigan, Mississippi and Missouri all give us fits. This idiocy must stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.