Michigan WR suspended after knocking guy out with sucker punch

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw that on a news site earlier. You can even see him for a few seconds hide the fact that he's gonna sucker punch the dude. I don't know about getting kicked off the team, suspended for a couple of games sure, and I think his position coach should arrange several moments a week for the whole season where he gets blindsided in practice to remind him of how stupid this was.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't care what Meatchicken does. I personally wouldn't want the piece of crap coward on my team.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like there might have been a little argument, then as you say.. he hides, sizes the guy up and sucker punches him. There wasn't any physical confrontation... he could have walked away. He clearly injured the guy (knocked him out) and could have done serious damage. I don't think somebody who does that deserves to get a free scholarship to play football...

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
That was brutal! Throw that pos off the team...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n28888 said:
It looks like there might have been a little argument, then as you say.. he hides, sizes the guy up and sucker punches him. There wasn't any physical confrontation... he could have walked away. He clearly injured the guy (knocked him out) and could have done serious damage. I don't think somebody who does that deserves to get a free scholarship to play football...

Punk like that belongs in prison, not college. Much less free college.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
ATXGator said:
I think there was an article saying he broke the kids jaw in three places and it has to be wired

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sucker punches him and immediately runs away. Pretty typical. Throw his ass behind bars.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's an easy felony conviction. Should be immediately and permanently kicked off the team and no other team in 1-A should touch him.

Alex.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what it is about a sucker punch, but it evokes such a rage inside me whenever I see one. It is such a cowardly action on a defenseless person, kind of like beating a two-year-old. What a POS. I truly hope he gets convicted of a felony and is removed from the team. Douchebag!!!

:headshake: :thumbdown: :gah::angry:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus said:
I'm not sure what it is about a sucker punch, but it evokes such a rage inside me whenever I see one. It is such a cowardly action on a defenseless person, kind of like beating a two-year-old. What a POS. I truly hope he gets convicted of a felony and is removed from the team. Douchebag!!!

:headshake: :thumbdown: :gah::angry:
And it's becoming popular with the "knockout" game... Wtf?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n28906 said:
It's an easy felony conviction. Should be immediately and permanently kicked off the team and no other team in 1-A should touch him.

Alex.

My thoughts as well...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Should be kicked off the team and brought up on criminal charges.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Les Miles would have suspended him for two plays and then wax poetic about what a fine young man he truly is.

For all their tough talk and fake bravado, gansta's to a man are nothing but chickensh!ts at heart. And that's what this turd is, a wanna' be gansta. They ALWAYS sucker punch and they will never fight one on one, always posse against one. To me there is no more cowardly kind of person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator