Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Keep politics out of this thread.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Obviously a hate crime.
Howard hated seeing his team get their a$$ whooped by a team that was coached by a midget.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The other thread says I don't have the privileges to post in it. Guess a white man can't do anything around here anymore

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Howard has disgraced himself for a second time with his thuggish, schytt for brains words and actions (see Maryland). This rampaging asshat is a horrible example for his players and is now known to be a menace to anyone who pisses him off. Meanwhile, UM has disgraced itself by not taking action to permanently remove this cancer from their program - and from CBB at large. IMO, they are setting themselves up for a catastrophe if/when this crap happens again - which it almost certainly will. Howard showed the world who he is with his assault on another coach and the totally unrepentant bullschytt he's spewed ever since. UM now deserves whatever comes their way when the Frankenstein's monster they've fostered runs amok yet again. I hope they pay dearly when the ignomy and the legal bills come home to roost.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Howard does not seem to be in control of his faculties. Not someone to look up to and respect.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has there been a coach in modern history that has landed a swing (or even just taken a swing) at someone and kept their job?
There really is no excuse for this tool to have not been fired.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I read its the regular season only, will be back to B1G and NCAAs?
Let's hope he watches the dance while sitting on his ass at the house - along with all the other thugs and hot heads on that disgraceful "team." Phukk Meatchicken and everyone associated with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator