Miko Grimes - A Real Peach of a Wife

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sure... What could go wrong with that ?!?!

For some reason, I see that one ending badly... with a locked thread and a lot of hurt feelings. Sooooooo... sounds like a blast! You go first.

It would be a train wreck for sure....but an epic thread nonetheless. Probably for all the wrong reasons though.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM says he would pee in her butthole.

He would post it himself but he's getting his junk cerakoted.

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/my-freshly-cerakoted-glock.9740/

Alex.

What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness...

That's a solid post right there Alex. Hell, I just had my 41st birthday last week. Won't be long and maybe I'll be needing to cerakote my junk. I'm sure MattM is already on top of that... But his will be specifically for the abrasion and corrosion resistance... That is if it's not too late and his junk hasn't fallen off.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The real question here is "Would you Hit that?"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For insulating paint go to Hytech-sales.com. This is the premixed or paint additive developed with
NASA to paint the Space Shuttle nosecone to resist burning up from re-entry friction heat. It withstands
1260 C*. It reflects 90% of the heat back toward the source. It was originally named "MCC-1 for
Marshall Convergent Coating.

When I stumbled onto it back in the 80s the additive was like $15 to transform a gallon of paint. (That was
when only the unknown original inventors in Titusville sold it with no "glitzy" blitzkrieg advertising). Now its
purveyors are all "Uptown" and it's costly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator