Mildcats Prediction Thread

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators with revenge on their mind (not to mention being a much better team)... 45-17

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
MuLLLLLenzez is not on the sidelines. AR15. Defense, while not being anywhere close to where it needs to be, is ahead of where it was last year. **** Grantham. Sold out Swamp. Kittens are extremely cocky. This should be the beginning of another 3 decade winning streak and the end of the MuLLLLLLen anomaly.

42-17.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Check ESPN: UF by 6.0 (was 4.5 on Tue), O/U at 52.5 :scratchchin:

Check UK roster: RB1 suspended, injuries...suspensions. :scratchchin:
Check UF roster: No suspensions? Not hearing any injuries? :scratchchin:

Check my awesome prediction against U-hah (called UF 38 - Utah 10). Shakes 8-ball for more incites (yes, I know).

Gonna go with UK 3 - UF 48. Feels about right.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Gators 34
Kats 16

Think this is over by “Won’t back down” and coach calls off the hounds to reward all the back ups. Fuch that! If the backups come in we still score!

Gators 48
Kats 23

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I've had ONE prediction that got within 1-2 points of the final score since GC was formed, so I don't even know why I try... and this team is still very much an enigma.

CBN keeps the Gators focused after last weeks thriller,. We still have roster holes to fill, but we also have AR.

GATORS 34
ky. 20

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
This is a far more disciplined unit and the vibe from Napier is awesome. Plus the crowd will be sky high. No let down here. UF 38 UK 14

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been told that home field equals 3 point advantage.

UF 31
UK 28

We are so thin that 1 key injury might derail everything.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t recall the last time that a team garnered so much cred and received so much praise for one victory.
UK had a great year last year because they beat UF. Take away that win and Kentucky fans aren’t feeling any different than they would after any other season.
Did Missouri and/or South Carolina get elevated to greatness simply by beating UF last year? No, they didn’t.

Short Round suddenly became a hot commodity in the coaching business and UK declared themselves a Football School, all because of one victory over a team that committed 8 false start penalties.

This is our opportunity to switch positions with UK so that both programs are back where they belong.

UF 31
UK 14

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF wins 28-20. There’s nothing on paper that says we shouldn’t murder them right now but I’m worried we’ll come in a little overconfident. If we win by 10+ then my already sky-high opinion of Napier will reach a new level.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
UF wins 28-20. There’s nothing on paper that says we shouldn’t murder them right now but I’m worried we’ll come in a little overconfident. If we win by 10+ then my already sky-high opinion of Napier will reach a new level.
I'd worry about this too, if it weren't for the fact the vast majority of the players were there last year in Lexington and are no doubt disgusted by their performance. I'm really glad that the game after Utah is against an SEC team we lost to last year. Shouldn't be hard to keep the guys focused this week.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
We play steady and consistent with breakaway scoring in the third quarter. Ground game will grind them down over time open up and air offense. This will create enough distance in the 4th to allow the loyal fanbase to bicker over previous head coaches.

UF 35
UK 15

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Uk has no running game. Levis is going to throw some Ints and it's going to get ugly. Plus, we owe them some paybacks for Mullen allowing them to win a couple while he was here. I expect the Gators to iron out some of the first game issues.

Gators 52
Kitties 17.

:chomp:

saltyg8r

Past caring
Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020
Wet field likely. Their line is s**t and they are way down the rb chart. Levis is an ok, but not elite, qb. Our D will stuff them. We will blow them up on the ground and AR will pick their mediocre secondary apart. Going to be ugly for the blue and white.

UF 35
KY 20

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.