Mildcats Prediction Thread

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Shutting down UK run game leads to heavy Levis passing day, which leads to 2 picks. Levis gets his numbers in some sort of bizarre moral victory to continue his unwarranted hype train. Gators O again looks methodical and "boring" but still controls tempo and time of game. AR has slightly higher passing numbers than last week and lower rushing due to the strength of KY linebackers filling gaps and keeping containment.

Gators 28
KY 21

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
34 - 14, The Good Guys

Edit: 2 defensive scores by Florida, massive tears and cobra heads among the Kentucky faithful.

Last edited:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think we are about 10 pts better at home, How about 31 -21 Gators.

I have to laugh at some of your over the top homerism..... We are just one game in and some of you think we will be in the play offs, Richardson will win the Heisman and Napier wins coach of the year. You heard it right here on Chatter! :stars:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
35-17 good guys.

If we give up 24+ vs this offense, we’re in for a lonnnnng season

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I posted this in the game thread already, but 34-17 Gators.

Grantham isn’t here to boost Levis’ draft prospects.

Must win or play even with turnovers and special teams. Kick the ball through the end zone. Angle punts out of bounds. Don’t give their speedster big play opportunities. Don’t give up any blocked kicks.

Otherwise, we have an edge in every matchup. I expect our DL & LB to fare much better against their unsettled OL.

Our secondary vs. their WRs? Our OL? Our WRs vs. their secondary? They will fight hard but we should win handily.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn’t V Miller get injured preseason last year? So having him back should improve our run D from last year (in addition to the subtraction of tg).

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Didn’t V Miller get injured preseason last year? So having him back should improve our run D from last year (in addition to the subtraction of tg).
Being free of Fat Tod is worth +21 pts - the most gawdawful excuse for a DC in Gator history

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I thought he got hurt in the Bama game…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator