DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
bJgNc.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Thanks those pics / videos were really great, as was the increased post count.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

I saw those two at the Chili’s in Clearwater-US19 and East Bay years back.
Randy was only about 5’10” or so , but that man had some bulk to him. And Elizabeth was a smoke show.

A couple of years after their breakup, I was in LA and just happened to see Randy get “hurt” on TV outside an arena in LA getting “attacked” exiting his limo.

As fate would have it...
Two days later I’m sitting next to him and the new girlfriend on a Delta flight. He really did screw up his knee (he was on crutches). Most friendly and polite guy ever. Flight attendants were loving it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Sucks about Mean Gene. Him, Bobby Heenan, and Gorilla Monsoon are the voices from my childhood. Add in the Fink for ring announcing and that is my favorite group.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Traditionally wrestling had heels from countries that the US did not like. With a world wide system now this is less popular but still exists. A great example and a great wrestler was the Great Malenko, see that Great is appropriate.

Boris Malenko - Wikipedia

images

The Great Malenko! Hated by us all during the Cold War era. His signature move? The Russian Sickle, of course!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Never was a wrestling fan, but remember Gordon Solie signing off before Championship Roller Derby came on.

Are you listening Pat Dooley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.