Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
55fa817caf151fcba87d7a27b89e5aea.jpg

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll pass. Seen how certain posters on this board roll. You can continue to think I am the UF professor (as 78 made up) if it makes you feel good. Since I am about accuracy I will still correct inaccurate statements like that. You don't have to worry about me. I just correct when people say inaccurate things about UF be it good or bad.

Feel free to come by the tailgate - despite the ribbing doled out, this is a good natured and fun group that are all passionate about Gator football. I wouldn’t drive 10 hrs each way every home game if I wasn’t, and I wouldn’t hang out with others that aren’t as well.

We tailgate in the RV lot next to Fifield Hall. You could walk there from the Entomology department at Steinmetz Hall. ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why wouldn't he come by? He dissects the puddy cats only a few minutes away.

(Doesn't that give you the warm and fuzzies?)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm somewhere with a crappy Wi-Fi connection. The first two times I tried submitted that post, the screen didn't move. I figured it didnt post. I kept trying.

Exciting story. Well, you had to be there.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Feel free to come by the tailgate - despite the ribbing doled out, this is a good natured and fun group that are all passionate about Gator football. I wouldn’t drive 10 hrs each way every home game if I wasn’t, and I wouldn’t hang out with others that aren’t as well.

We tailgate in the RV lot next to Fifield Hall. You could walk there from the Entomology department at Steinmetz Hall. ;)
Thanks for the invite. Feel free to invite the professor also. Would clear 78's false narrative up.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance we can bring Nav back to merge all of Byrd's rants into one thread?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll pass. Seen how certain posters on this board roll. You can continue to think I am the UF professor (as 78 made up) if it makes you feel good. Since I am about accuracy I will still correct inaccurate statements like that. You don't have to worry about me. I just correct when people say inaccurate things about UF be it good or bad.
Professor Corrector?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, so are you telling me Mizzou says let's do 100 million in upgrades and (1) they actually spend it on the recenue producing sport and (2) they do it in a year instead of 7-10 years?

So weird.

I heard that was impossible because he sings were complicated in required a bunch of thinking, foot-dragging and stuff.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The turquoise makes a bold fashion statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb