Mizzou football gets 2019 postseason ban

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
So their wins get taken away, but not opponents losses? Why aren’t they just a no contest?
I thought the same when FSU had to vacate wins in 2006 and 2007. I LMAO when the NCAA actually stripped Bowdens wins during those 2 seasons. I just can't remember if the wins were given back to Bowden. What was funnier, they had their 2 track and field national titles taken away from them as well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How UNC went unscathed is total BS.

Here is the answer - Mizzou was dumb enough to admit to it. I guess the rules are just like cheating in recruiting. You can take a bunch of money like Cam did as long as everyone just refuses to talk to the investigators.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I thought the same when FSU had to vacate wins in 2006 and 2007. I LMAO when the NCAA actually stripped Bowdens wins during those 2 seasons. I just can't remember if the wins were given back to Bowden. What was funnier, they had their 2 track and field national titles taken away from them as well.
Dirty no-good rotten f'n cheaters.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Here is the answer - Mizzou was dumb enough to admit to it. I guess the rules are just like cheating in recruiting. You can take a bunch of money like Cam did as long as everyone just refuses to talk to the investigators.

That is absolute BS. Thanks for posting. UNC should've gotten the hammer. Someone in a lot of power pulled a lot of strings for them.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So the moral of the story is deny, deny, deny. Telling the truth gets you nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.