Mizzou Prediction Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let me clarify my position. This Missouri team is horrendous, much worse than they’ve been in past years. There is nothing that should scare you about them. Bryant sucks balls.

Saying that, this coaching staff has shown a tendency to **** the bed in games like this. Hence, wouldn’t shock me if Missouri won. Not at all.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bryant with a rehabbed Hammy on a cold day. UF finds a way to win a game it should easily win with some ho hum moments and head scratchers. UF 31-17.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Luckily, we've already played the only decent qb in the East, other than Trask :grin:

We “should” make Bryant look bad, that’s what a good team would do. Mullen needs to close out this year strong. Think we may see more EJ in this one to get more out of run game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Feeling better about tomorrow after watching our guys obliterate Vandy last week. Not expecting a sleepwalk tomorrow, but not expecting a blowout, either.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
27-20 game is in doubt until the end of the game though

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
To hear some tell it, he's Randall Cunningham

RC was one of my favorite players growing up. He was ahead of his time in terms of QB play.

Little known fact. He also has the 3rd longest punt in NFL history.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We “should” make Bryant look bad, that’s what a good team would do. Mullen needs to close out this year strong. Think we may see more EJ in this one to get more out of run game.
Depends on if we can throw or not.
But if we do they better let him throw some or they shouldn't even bother putting him on the field.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Battered wives club :lol:

I agree. I think we come out just like last week and blow them out. If losing to these jokers last year isn't motivation (I know, we lost to UGA too) enough to come out focused, we have more of a problem than we think.

Gators 35
Them 13

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of rumors from the locker room of players complaining that it's cold. Bad sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb