Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
BreakableInsecureColt-max-1mb.gif

Fernandina Beach, Fl

83F now, Humidity 96%.

High of 86F. Rain.

On tap for today:

Interviewing with a potential client in Jacksonville this a.m.

Giving Dad a haircut. He hasn't had one since February. He's looking like a long-haired, 92 year old rebel.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
BreakableInsecureColt-max-1mb.gif

Fernandina Beach, Fl

83F now, Humidity 96%.

High of 86F. Rain.

On tap for today:

Interviewing with a potential client in Jacksonville this a.m.

Giving Dad a haircut. He hasn't had one since February. He's looking like a long-haired, 92 year old rebel.

Mornin’
You out of Alabama for good?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
FFS, if I wanted these kind of thread updates I'd be on FB.

I'm not of FB. For this reason.
You're more than welcome to ignore the thread. Would you like me to make you a safe room thread?:stickpoke:

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Another day, another "unarmed black man" shot by police. This time he was shot in the back while ignoring LEO commands and reaching inside of his vehicle. He could have been reaching for a gun or his identification. Oh, it was in Kenosha, WI over the weekend. Riots and other "peaceful" protests abounding...

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Oh, and good morning jdh. I think I like the idea of a daily thread. Gives members a chance to poke their head in and say hi.

Keep up the good work... So, in the absence of a "like" button... :thumbup:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Another day, another "unarmed black man" shot by police. This time he was shot in the back while ignoring LEO commands and reaching inside of his vehicle. He could have been reaching for a gun or his identification. Oh, it was in Kenosha, WI over the weekend. Riots and other "peaceful" protests abounding...
No politics in the lounge. Especially the damned morning thread. We have one thread for just coffee, local weather and plans at the start of the day ... before everything turns into ****. Give me that...please.

Damned Bammers. :stickpoke:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Tomorrow is the last day of summer before "virtual" school starts. Do I make the kids get up at the crack of dawn to get them prepared for getting up early on Wednesday or do I let them sleep as late as they want to be nice? :dunno:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Tomorrow is the last day of summer before "virtual" school starts. Do I make the kids get up at the crack of dawn to get them prepared for getting up early on Wednesday or do I let them sleep as late as they want to be nice? :dunno:
Tell them you wanted to let them sleep in but Seedy said absolutely not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator