Monday a.m.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
82F now, High 88F, rel hum 80%... almost arid.

No special plans.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Morning - kids are at school and Seedy is at work.
How can I miss them if they NEVER leave? :gah:

:shambles:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Good morning folks. I'm back in the office. Working just 4 days this week. Taking Friday off to get my mowing done (hopefully) because Saturday the wife and boys and I will be driving up to Williamsburg, Ohio for my niece's wedding.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Good morning folks. I'm back in the office. Working just 4 days this week. Taking Friday off to get my mowing done (hopefully) because Saturday the wife and boys and I will be driving up to Williamsburg, Ohio for my niece's wedding.

Just looked it up and it's east of Cinci. The more scenic route is I-75 through Lexington.Up through Louisville is so boring. Let me know if you all pass through here and maybe we can do dinner (or do you call it supper?).

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Just looked it up and it's east of Cinci. The more scenic route is I-75 through Lexington.Up through Louisville is so boring. Let me know if you all pass through here and maybe we can do dinner (or do you call it supper?).
Thanks. I'm thinking we will probably go the eastern route. The wedding is set for 6:00 p.m. and my SIL said they will be feeding us. Spending the night up there so when we head home it should be early afternoon on Sunday I'm guessing.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks. I'm thinking we will probably go the eastern route. The wedding is set for 6:00 p.m. and my SIL said they will be feeding us. Spending the night up there so when we head home it should be early afternoon on Sunday I'm guessing.

Sounds good. Maybe we can work something out for Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator