Money Mullen

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see Mullen win the SEC but, let's be frank here... With Tennessee and Florida State down he has probably the easiest schedule in 40 years.

In year one he played one tough game, Georgia, and lost. Ok, if you want to count LSU as tough in year one he ws 1 -1 in tough games. In year two he had two tough games LSU and Georgia and he was 0 -2...so, at best in tough games he is 1 -3... not sure that deserves a contract extension.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see Mullen win the SEC but, let's be frank here... With Tennessee and Florida State down he has probably the easiest schedule in 40 years.

In year one he played one tough game, Georgia, and lost. Ok, if you want to count LSU as tough in year one he ws 1 -1 in tough games. In year two he had two tough games LSU and Georgia and he was 0 -2...so, at best in tough games he is 1 -3... not sure that deserves a contract extension.
Auburn was no slouch.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Mullen took a team that did yoga for fitness and was ready to quit football entirely and made something out of them. Butters was a total disaster in every way possible. Please give Mullen some damn credit and time to finish the turnaround.....pay no attention to that asswipe Donkey.....JFC....just think what a total clusterfck Mullen had to start building a team with after Sharkboy and Nussiemire.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Lol, someone on twitter turned all the SEC coaches into chics 20200616_223523.jpg

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Remember that time Florida whiffed on Scott Frost and Chip Kelly and ended up with Dan Mullen? I'd say that worked out for the best.

Chip Kelly is 7–17 in the games he’s coached for UCLA,

Scott Frost is 9–15 since becoming Nebraska's head coach.

Dan Mullen is 21-5. Maybe not perfect but one hell of a lot better than the others.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McElstain and Chimp are good examples that even below-average coaches can win 10 games at UF especially right now with our incredibly soft schedule Clowntown amd Tinerc being laughingstocks.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Remember that time Florida whiffed on Scott Frost and Chip Kelly and ended up with Dan Mullen? I'd say that worked out for the best.

Chip Kelly is 7–17 in the games he’s coached for UCLA,

Scott Frost is 9–15 since becoming Nebraska's head coach.

Dan Mullen is 21-5. Maybe not perfect but one hell of a lot better than the others.
All three have added the same amount of hardware to their respective trophy cases.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not true, I do believe we have a couple of bowl trophy's while the other two did not even get a bowl bid.
:lmao2:

bowl trophies he says.

:lmao2:

BOWL trophies........

(Actually even Butters managed one too)

Maybe we can paint "bowl" championshiops on the stadium along w Butters east "champions". Desperate times for DBU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator