Money Mullen

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Not true, I do believe we have a couple of bowl trophy's while the other two did not even get a bowl bid.
Here's some teams that won bowl trophy's the past two years.
- Cincinnati
- Ohio
- Kentucky
- Ap State
- Florida

Dan is definitely keeping us in good company.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Should be fired if he loses to the leghumpers again this year.
I have bad news for you, he isnt going to be.
You'll have to be satisfied with perhaps keeping it within two scores.

They arent really even trying right now. Just maximizing vacation time having been told they have three years after the football facilties are finished before they are back on the clock.

2030 or so, for even a chance at change.

Yall remember about 10 years ago me saying that we looked a lot like UCLA in the making? USC and UCLA used to be a game that mattered. nationally televised and the winner got a shot at a national championship most years.

Now UCLA's a joke, just lucky to have a bowl game. Nowhere near championship discussions.

That is us and our future.

And many of you will continue clapping.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#offensivegenius
7997b3591b21448f9b8a3a19f5289c2c.jpg

Known quantity.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

For the record, I believe judgement plays a significant role in the success of a college coach.
The fact that Frost chose Nebraska over Florida (Regardless of being his alma mater) is evidence enough for me to say that we made the right choice between the two of them.
I am not saying Mullen was the optimal choice, just a better choice than Kelly or Frost

You can make excuses for Frost but the talent level in the Big Ten, excluding POSU and Michigan is pretty suspect compared to what he would have faced at UF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.