More enlightenment for those waking up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaribGator, Jul 25, 2020.

1. CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,932
    Ratings:
    +3,533 / -172
    Some of the members here have recently taken their first taste of the red pill from threads posted by other members that want to help fellow gators see a bigger picture than their programmed matrix outlook. I suggest that those whose interest has been piqued continue to read up, keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out, and ignore the dark side's shills like swonkey and zambo, their tactics of ridiculing and calling everything and anybody that wants to discuss a subject not approved by them as kooks is the same as the dems calling anybody that supports Trump a racist.

We already know the MSM is very left leaning, and cover the 'news' pushing the agenda they want and burying anything that goes against it. Carry that over in to other things outside the political field. There were articles in the 70's in Popular Mechanic of inventions that helped a car get 70mpg , 100mpg, did Big Oil buy the patent and bury it to keep sales up? In all these years why are vehicles averaging 20mpg - 30mpg? That's actually a mundane kind of conspiracy. What i wanted to point out is there has been articles of tech discoveries in the past that could help lift mankind up, lighten up the workload to survive, TPTW don't want that, they need their working drones to to be so busy just keeping their heads above water that they don't have time to think about why the world is like it is, what can be done to make it better..

I would like this thread to be for those that have questions to ask them, and other members share what and how they see things in this world. Those that will just run around like SJW's disliking posts, and being haters, just stay out please. I posted this in the political tab because a lot of what goes on in the world touches on or around political, the lounge might be a good place for it.

For starts, I am posting a link of some mind blowing patents. Things that make you go hhmmm

Google Patents

#1 CaribGator, Jul 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • List
    • Pablos Tunnel

Pablos Tunnel Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,382
      Ratings:
      +2,033 / -75
      You asked for questions above:
      Who killed JFK?

• CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $2,932
        Ratings:
        +3,533 / -172
        My personal belief, George Bush Sr. was the key player in making it happen, his father was scum.. anyway, he was in the CIA, in Dallas that day, shortly before his assassination JFK said "I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind." The Bush Crime Family has had a grip on this nation since then, putting puppets in the White House until they took it over. The Bush's made the Clinton's. As CIA director and being the largest drug cartel in the world, (just about every scandal with the CIA involves drugs, planes registered to them crash loaded with cocaine, nobody arrested...) used Gov Bill Clinton's Arkansas as a major import destination cutting in him on the deal. That's why there is no left - right at that level, it's the peasants vs the corrupt in power.

There are other players that definitely had an interest in getting JFK out of the way, He had plans to get of the "Federal" Reserve and start printing Treasury Notes again. So I can see the private banking families wanting dead.

• Funny Funny x 1
        • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
        • Stoned Stoned x 1
        • WTF? WTF? x 1
        • List
        • divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $10,342
          Ratings:
          +19,854 / -135
          Swamp Donkey right about now......

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 13
          • Like Like x 2
          • List
          • Gator By Marriage

Gator By Marriage A convert to Gatorism
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $9,269
            Ratings:
            +9,781 / -153
            It was Colonel Mustard in the Billiard Room with the candlestick.

• Funny Funny x 7
            • Like Like x 4
            • List
            • JCTow

JCTow Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
              $630
              Ratings:
              +661 / -65
              Is there an asteroid strike coming in September? That’s supposedly why we have to stay inside and wear masks. The coronavirus is just a cover up. The government is trying to keep it secret. And Elvis has been my roommate for 13 years if anyone is curious:stirpot:

• G8trwood

G8trwood Well-Known Member
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $1,897
                Ratings:
                +2,533 / -92
                What if an antivirus was really a virus and it was activating the gates microchip through ocular input. It is triggered by the 51st line of code, area 51. Thus, Bill Gates is an alien who lives in Kansas. Mystery solved

• Funny Funny x 5
                • Dislike Dislike x 1
                • Stoned Stoned x 1
                • List
                • BNAG8R

BNAG8R Pronouns: them, they, their

Oxbucks:
                  $3,913
                  Ratings:
                  +6,733 / -93
                  I am predicting this to be my favorite thread ever.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • List
                  • Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
                    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                    $7,078
                    Ratings:
                    +11,606 / -915
                    Very close but you're off by one detail......The Communist actually funded the Kennedy campaign(that's why we backed down/Bay O Pigs and didn't nip Nam in the butt in the early 60's)....Hollywood and our educational system were infiltrated by the KGB in the 1950's....
                    But yes, the part about the Bush's and Clintons is very real and true....they made billions running cocaine hand in hand in the late 70's & 80's and made many lawyers millionaires with their "war on drugs" facade busting street level dealers many of who were pushing the same drugs that they paved a way into the country for....talk about corruption...

#9 Concrete Helmet, Jul 25, 2020
                    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
                    • g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $1,707
                      Ratings:
                      +1,766 / -35
                      Darby Drake
                      JitcumSne 3p,dos hi2lns0u1osu6mored ·
                      Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
                      1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
                      2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
                      3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
                      4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
                      5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
                      6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
                      7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
                      8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
                      9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
                      10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
                      11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
                      12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
                      13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
                      14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
                      15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
                      16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
                      17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
                      18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
                      19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
                      20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
                      21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
                      22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
                      23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
                      24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
                      25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
                      26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
                      27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
                      28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
                      29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
                      30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
                      31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
                      32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
                      33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
                      34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
                      35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
                      36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
                      37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
                      I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING... Such an accomplished individual... in the eyes of the ignorant maybe.!.

• Ancient Reptile

Ancient Reptile Senior Member
                        Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
                        $6,781
                        Ratings:
                        +7,600 / -693
                        But you still won't admit to Hoffa?

• Alumni Guy

Alumni Guy Newbie
                          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                          $2,133
                          Ratings:
                          +2,788 / -116
                          I know Bush Sr was into some dirt, but didn’t know he and the Clinton’s were teaming up.

Re: JFK. Definitely some mob ties too. The Kennedy boys thought it would be smart to take mob money/influence to win election, then crack down on organized crime.

• alcoholica

alcoholica I'm what Willis was talking about

Oxbucks:
                            $6,128
                            Ratings:
                            +13,240 / -594
                            If I had to guess on JFK, I'd say multiple actors with the Mafia being one them. Oswald was a ridiculous fool, but he had gotten involved with some communist groups of the day. I just don't know that the Mafia could/would work with him. But the ties of Ruby to the Mafia and Bobby's hardline approach, makes the Mafia suspect. Also, the mob in the 60's and 70's was at their height of power. So the mob could have definitely played a role.

The crazy theory, is the Bush's involvement in the Reagan assassination attempt.

• gardnerwebbgator

gardnerwebbgator Deplorable
                              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                              $3,937
                              Ratings:
                              +8,245 / -308
                              LBJ had JFK whacked, IMHO.

• BNAG8R

BNAG8R Pronouns: them, they, their

Oxbucks:
                                $3,913
                                Ratings:
                                +6,733 / -93
                                I pray that you understand that filing for a patent and even receiving a patent in no way, shape, or form requires said invention to be viable, or to even obey the laws of physics. The only requirement is that a similar hair-brained idea hadn’t been concocted previously.

Net/net...despite the patent for a “Full body teleportation system”, I am somewhat confident this isn’t a viable invention.

You doofus.

• Funny Funny x 3
                                • Like Like x 2
                                • List
                                • Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
                                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                                  $3,010
                                  Ratings:
                                  +3,653 / -66
                                  Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.-------------Henry Ford

• g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
                                    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                                    $1,707
                                    Ratings:
                                    +1,766 / -35
                                    I always thought the truth about JFK’s assassination would come out by now - my Dad always believed LBJ was behind it

• LoyalGatorFan

LoyalGatorFan Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                                    $1,645
                                    Ratings:
                                    +1,724 / -75
                                    Just to continue the mockery of my Kansas post, I predict JFK Jr and wife are alive and well living in Kansas....they faked their own death to fly off the radar (pardon the pun) knowing the Clinton's, Bush's and other Deep Staters wanted them eliminated knowing the truth about Sr....and for the record, the only part I am kidding about is Kansas...

I think A LOT of revelations will be coming out next month regarding the DS and Obamagate as well as Epstein Island and child trafficking....which is why I think Covid and all this rioting....oh sorry...."protesting"... is happening in the first place....just false flag distractions to the general public

• Like Like x 2
                                    • Stoned Stoned x 2
                                    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
                                    • List
                                    • Durty South Swamp

Durty South Swamp doodley doodley doo!
                                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                                      $9,852
                                      Ratings:
                                      +20,099 / -374
                                      You gotta give him one thing. Loyal lives up to his name. To a fault lol.

• Zambo

Zambo Poo Flinger
                                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                                        $10,765
                                        Ratings:
                                        +19,508 / -341
                                        Sorry for disrespecting your theories Carib, but it's just that I absolutely loathe stupidity. No offense.

• Funny Funny x 6
                                        • Like Like x 3
                                        • List