More Tabor "talk" (entertaining stuff)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tabor lists the 4 games he has circled:

http://collegespun.com/acc/florida-...ls-the-4-games-he-has-circled-on-the-schedule

Florida DB Jalen Tabor Reveals The 4 Games He Has Circled On The Schedule
Dan Lyons

Florida star Jalen Tabor is one of the more outspoken college football players on social media, and he recognizes it. Last night, when not trolling Tennessee, Tabor revealed that four games on this year’s Gators schedules stand out for him. The September 24 date in Knoxville is one of them, along with LSU (Oct. 8), Georgia (Oct. 29), and Florida State (Nov. 26).

Every game is key but everyone circles a couple when the schedule comes out , it’s natural

— Jalen Tabor (@_31Flavorz) June 6, 2016

I circled 4

Neyland

Doak

Ever Bank

And Wanna Be DBU

We’re sure LSU, which has to be the “wanna be DBU” Tabor is referring to, will take that well. Tabor may not be the most economical tweeter, but he’s among the most entertaining in the SEC.

I got the livest Twitter account

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My stance has always been you can run your mouth when you're in a position of superiority. Albeit, he may be one of the best back there, but his team isn't... yet. So until his team is a juggernaut again, pillaging and snuffing out the game day enthusiasm of our rivals, he should STFU. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator