Most Optimistic Press SDS Gators can Beat LSU

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I am just impressed that our players didnt give LSU any bulletin board material and have remained quiet despite the trash coming out of LSU this week. That has to be credit to Mullen for keeping control. We always seem to lose when we talk trash ahead of games recently. I like the focus.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Similar to the Auburn game, their offense hasn't seen a defense as good as ours, they'll struggle..

Our strength is their weakness, we will easily move the ball through the air. I actually have more confidence in this game than i did against the barn, Trask is taking us unbeaten to Atlanta.

Go Gators

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This game will come down to which defense can make that crucial stop. LSU has been relying on their O to get it done but what happens when they run into one of the best defenses they will face all year. They have played nobody with a decent pass defense this year. Burrow will not have time to sit in the pocket and wait for routes to open. Our defense comes in hungry holds LSU. We win easy 31-21 with most of their points coming in garbage time.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
death valley is still a tough place to play, but that article makes me feel better. Could be interesting.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes “with” paper though....

:lol:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Statue for what? Can we at least wait until he adds some hardware to the trophy case of substance? Yes, I'm talking SEC Champs trophies and National Champs trophies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I am just impressed that our players didnt give LSU any bulletin board material and have remained quiet despite the trash coming out of LSU this week. That has to be credit to Mullen for keeping control. We always seem to lose when we talk trash ahead of games recently. I like the focus.
I was just about to post something similar to this. I mean, the discipline and control Mullen has on this team is amazing. He must have said something immediately after auburn that we better keep our mouths shut and get to business as usual. Typically, that’s ignored by players. I’m getting a feeling....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Statue for what? Can we at least wait until he adds some hardware to the trophy case of substance? Yes, I'm talking SEC Champs trophies and National Champs trophies.

We have so many Gator haters in the national media, it’s refreshing to hear someone pumping some sunshine for a change. But yeah, DM gotta earn some hardware first.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I feel slightly more optimistic about this game than the one last week. Auburn won the paper matchup (ie: strengths vs respective weaknesses) and had a very impressive win over Oregon, whereas we had struggled in a few of our games.

The article is right to point out that we match up pretty favorably with them. Their offensive strength goes up against the strengths of our defense; and our offensive strengths match up against where they're weakest. They do seem very confident and we seem focused.

BUT...all of that is just background "noise." It means nothing on the field itself. Go Gators. Hoping for another surprise.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I hope most can agree that the fact of the matter is: if we don’t turn the ball over. We’ll win. I’ve dug way too deep into this game and that is the elephant in the room. Turnovers could easily allow them to cover that 13.5 spread. We don’t give them opportunities. We take the win. I believe that will be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb