Most Optimistic Press SDS Gators can Beat LSU

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
During the off-season I felt better about this game than the Auburn game. I think we match up better against LSU, and their head coach is a human cartoon figure. Admittedly, LSU's offense has looked better than I expected, but they still haven't played a halfway decent defense. They're not a team that has faced adversity yet, and there are still a lot of unknowns as to how they will respond in a tight game.Texas had multiple opportunities to beat them and they couldn't take advantage. If we remain focused, limit mistakes, and take care of the ball, then we should win this game.

The biggest question mark for us is how will the young O-line handle the crowd noise? That may be the difference-maker. Also, Perine had his best game last week, and he needs to carry that momentum. We know Mullen is going to try to run the ball no matter what, so he needs to make something happen like he did last week.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope most can agree that the fact of the matter is: if we don’t turn the ball over. We’ll win. I’ve dug way too deep into this game and that is the elephant in the room. Turnovers could easily allow them to cover that 13.5 spread. We don’t give them opportunities. We take the win. I believe that will be the case.

I think we might need to be plus 2 in turnovers to win considering it's a night game there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.