Mullen’s post LSU presser

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
The fact that they have been allowed to ask these questions shows that the carpet is soon to be pulled from Mullinz feet. This is always a late, late sign.
I always tell people that when certain media people start asking the tough questions, its because the UAA has given them the greenlight and is setting the stage. I agree that the negative coverage on him is the best sign yet the rug is about to pull out from under him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It used too... today, it means Lloyd Austin is our HC, General Mark Milley is our DC, the players on the field are the troops that were at the airport in Kabul trying really really hard to do their job but were poorly led & got hit with an IED, and what we watched today was our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

So hopefully this is Mullen on the left.

chrome-capture-2.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I would say perhaps Mullen will do this or do that in a final effort to save his job, but the fact is I don't think he WANTS to save his job. I think he wants his walking papers and his buyout.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would say perhaps Mullen will do this or do that in a final effort to save his job, but the fact is I don't think he WANTS to save his job. I think he wants his walking papers and his buyout.
At some point you'd think he says "Wow, Trash throwing the ball sure did score points", maybe I should keep doing that. But no, right back to Mulilnz ball, keepers, option, and screen passes.

He is putting on a show for us, acting pissed at halftime last week was clearly for show. He obviously is hearing the noise and KNOWS it is near the end.

He even threw a Hail Mary just bc we bittched about it. He has never done that in his life. he's always been happy to go into halftime down to scores or up by three rather than trying to score even with 3-4 minutes left on the clock.

You will never get the Notre Dame ball control option out of his dna. Never. Just listen to him talking yardage, as always. Same ****.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
yup. He quit on them last fall when his arrogant ass thought he would be in the NFL soon, only to have them.laugh in his face.

You dont recover from that.

Once a leader loses confidence of his troops, it is over.
Yeah, even Urbs wouldn’t offer him a place. Every other team never even gave him a sniff.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
You’re probably right. Then he can be dog lazy.

Last edited:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
So media asking the tough questions they should’ve been asking all along, players openly dodging questions about the scheme and direction, a local phenom leaving things open about a possible transfer, and former players blasting the head coach on Twitter.

Anyone here still insist he’s our Richt or isn’t staring down a barrel that will go off sooner rather than later?
Jim Donnan

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Yeah it is a much easier life when you accept reality. I can only surmise that the few Cousin Eddie NutSwingers left must epitomize the true definition of Insanity.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The way things are going in Jacksonville, Urban Liar may be looking for a job soon. Maybe we can coax him back on the sidelines. And I bet we can coax Randy Shannon back as the DC. I'm sure things aren't going the way he had hoped at the SOW.

Some things are better off staying inside your head. Shannon? What?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Exactly. That’s why he doesn’t show any fire on the sideline while getting whipped and why he was smiling after the Kentucky loss. It’s been clear since last year that he wants out.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I'm thinking, he'll stay out of strip clubs, avoid frat party fights, stop wearing Darth Vader masks, avoid mentioning phony death threats, keep his already dull cool in pressers, coast, and collect his cash.

You might not want to admit it. But odds are we'll strike out on the next hire. See how many times Bamma screwed up after the Bear quit.

And for God's sake don't introduce a Mullen Munchy BBQ sauce.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, even Urbs wouldn’t offer him a place. Every other team never even gave him a sniff.

Years ago Mullen tried to get the job at Miami. They didn’t hire him and said a big issue with him was he was an arrogant jerk that wasn’t likable. Sound familiar?

The dipshyts running Miami’s athletic department were smart enough to figure him out in a couple hours but our brain trust couldn’t? Go figure.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No post it repeatedly maybe the "administration" will wake up. Never mind they're all a bunch of Rip Van Winkles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.