Mullen’s post LSU presser

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Diabate should be a politician with that answer.
No.

A politicians answer is the coaches give it their all, Im just a player it isnt my role to make a gameplan, and me and my teammates give it our all.

This was a decided vote of no confidence in Fat Dwag.

Last edited:

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Was working Jeeptoberfest today... crap yesterday, in Williston and glad I didn't see or hear this latest version of the DM Schiffshow

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Copy this, J. Put it in the first post for people just seeing this thread.

We’re 7 games into the season, shouldn’t all this evaluating have been done earlier in the season and as for the defense the fat fuch in charge of the defense obviously wasn’t evaluated after last season, because if he was he would be unemployed right now, so why should we believe anything will be evaluated now. All this fuching evaluating wouldn’t be necessary if he played the best players, not the ones that have been here the longest. Also, instead of taking vacations all the time maybe he could get his lazy ass out on the recruiting trail and get some talent in here instead of grabbing everybody’s leftovers.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We’re 7 games into the season, shouldn’t all this evaluating have been done earlier in the season and as for the defense the fat fuch in charge of the defense obviously wasn’t evaluated after last season, because if he was he would be unemployed right now, so why should we believe anything will be evaluated now. All this fuching evaluating wouldn’t be necessary if he played the best players, not the ones that have been here the longest. Also, instead of taking vacations all the time maybe he could get his lazy ass out on the recruiting trail and get some talent in here instead of grabbing everybody’s leftovers.

Who is Cousin Eddie? Correct!. Select again!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Evaluate this Mullen........

You're presser should have gone like this......
We just flat got outcoached, outmanned, and out game planned. I like some of the things we did with no penalties, but we can't have 4 turnovers and expect to win. I need to find out who wants to coach, play, and be a gator. We must fix this. Mike Drop, end of presser.

But no he evaluates rather than own it and with some shred and I mean a very short shred feel that he won't publicly throw someone under the bus. But he better start to figure out he is coaching for his job. Don't feel that he gets the axe from Strick this year, but it may be with the mandate that Grantham needs to go.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No post it repeatedly maybe the "administration" will wake up. Never mind they're all a bunch of Rip Van Winkles.
Football is not important. It’s a side distraction. Until this changes, it is very unlikely anything will.

What is the real head-scratcher is the amount we are paying for this. We don’t need to be paying this much.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kevin Steele would be a huge upgrade over fat todd.
IF Mulkinz were to survive til the 2022 Ugly loss, and I think he wont, we arent getting any talent for a 9 month contract.

It will be Griff or even Pasqualoni for you who love ancient has-beens.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Im not suggesting we keep that pile of shyt. We KNOW we are getting nowhere with him. And the roster gets worse every year.

That calls for expediency ... it's getting too late already.! At least a new coach that can recruit offering enthusiasm will rebuild us to sum extent.? Let's get started ... restarted.? Let the firing reveal what type of coaching Florida will not abide = disinterest with arrogance.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Even I admit his pressers are cringeworthy
...always comes across as aloof, arrogant, vague, doesn't want to be there, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members