Mullen’s post LSU presser

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The fact that they have been allowed to ask these questions shows that the carpet is soon to be pulled from Mullinz feet. This is always a late, late sign.
When it comes to the agonizing death spiral thing, Doug Dickey comes immediately to mind - as do Hall, Zook, Chump, McSharky, and now the latest member of the bum of the month club; Dooshy Dan. History does indeed repeat itself - just give it time..

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The fact that they have been allowed to ask these questions shows that the carpet is soon to be pulled from Mullinz feet. This is always a late, late sign.
I'm pretty sure the season ending loss(yes I said it)to FSU will leave no choice.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ask him pointedly, "Do Mullen teams have to lose repeatedly to underdogs to grow better.?"
Mullen talked just like it was not a loss.??
Reporters sound like they are not asking the questions they want to ask and nobody is getting the useful answers.?
By now, AR should have had many more snaps such that he is in command leadership of this team.
Mullen has not developed his best QB ... is that an example of a competent HC.?

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
AR should have been in the whole second half last week vs Vandy gaining experience. No excuse why he wasn't. Mullen is done.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Football is not important. It’s a side distraction. Until this changes, it is very unlikely anything will.

What is the real head-scratcher is the amount we are paying for this. We don’t need to be paying this much.

This is what I, and many others, have been saying for a couple of years now. It’s obvious that football is now viewed as a means to an end only.

Want another example?

Did you see every member of the coaching staff and the administration parading around the SEC Nation set with their “Top 5 Public University” shirts on a couple of weeks ago?
It’s as if they are already comfortable trying to be the Stanford of the East.

Fuchs is retiring at the end of the school year. This is THE opportunity for the UAA and the university to determine the direction of the program. If Scottie and his band of idiots are retained then we know that the strive for excellence has passed.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is what I, and many others, have been saying for a couple of years now. It’s obvious that football is now viewed as a means to an end only.

Want another example?

Did you see every member of the coaching staff and the administration parading around the SEC Nation set with their “Top 5 Public University” shirts on a couple of weeks ago?

Fuchs is retiring at the end of the school year. This is THE opportunity for the UAA and the university to determine the direction of the program. If Scottie and his band of idiots are retained then we know that the strive for excellence has passed.

Now there is some good news. It does not mean it will lead to a positive change, but it presents an opportunity.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Years ago Mullen tried to get the job at Miami. They didn’t hire him and said a big issue with him was he was an arrogant jerk that wasn’t likable. Sound familiar?

The dipshyts running Miami’s athletic department were smart enough to figure him out in a couple hours but our brain trust couldn’t? Go figure.
sounds about right

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not simply an issue of being an arrogant jerk. SOS could be one. It’s being an arrogant jerk with zero to back it up.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does the UAA have that much pull?

I honestly do not know and I don’t really know UF’s vision or plan to achieve. The strategy does not seem to focus on keeping up with the modern game if what is presented here is correct.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Want another example?

Says who?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Does the UAA have that much pull?

I honestly do not know and I don’t really know UF’s vision or plan to achieve. The strategy does not seem to focus on keeping up with the modern game if what is presented here is correct.
No.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The season is a schit show. Mullen needs to grow a pair like Riley did when he benched Rattler for the frosh. Start Richardson and get him reps. If you hurt Jones feelings so be it. 1 will transfer. Who would you rather have going forward. It's easy to see from a fans perspective.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Carter made himself millions by coming back this year, in spite of the coaching. He will be drafted higher and for more money, period, again, in spite of the coaches that have failed him and the team.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That would be my guess. Grant/research money speaks a little louder is my guess.

Then the people in power probably look down on football as barbaric and out dated. A necessary evil or distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.