Mullen’s post LSU presser

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying you are wrong but if you are expecting UF to get top 5 classes every year, those days are over....too many good teams in the SEC now so the talent is more spread out
Well you have to try at least, it shouldn’t be that hard if we had coaches that gave a damn

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying you are wrong but if you are expecting UF to get top 5 classes every year, those days are over....too many good teams in the SEC now so the talent is more spread out
no dude. the primary reason recruiting has suffered is we hired two fuchsing jackasses back to back.

even chimp brought home a top three class despite him despising offense.

there are other things we need to do but dick head Dan has always sucked at recruiting because he's a giant fuchsing dildo with ears.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well you have to try at least, it shouldn’t be that hard if we had coaches that gave a damn

That's a piss poor excuse for a team that SHOULD be the top choice in a Florida hot bed. More teams maybe because there are more teams competing. That might mean fewer five stars for each team, but when it all shakes out that team should have the most five and four stars. And I don't think even that is a valid argument.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's this simple, If the administration really doesn't give a damn about football and wants to climb the University ratings instead, just say so. Stop pretending that you care. Pay the new coach 1m, can the facilities talk and move on. Then we can stop pinning for something that will never happen.

Bottom line. I really don't think our dear president cares. If Mullen is still our coach next game, i really don't think he cares. If Grantham is still D coordinator next game I really really don't think he cares.

And just to be clear I don't think university ratings mean much of anything. Raise you admission standards and then throw the smart kids in auditorium classes and voila you've got your ratings. Quality of education has nothing to do with those two things. A while back my son went to Florida. He's smart. He came out knowing something. It was mostly a credit to him not what the university offered in computer science. Actually what they offered was pathetic. I called the dean out on it. Since I'm in the business, I asked him if he was concerned that newly minted graduate would have no useful skills. He didn't give a flip. I hear it's worse now.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I finally watched that post game presser video.

Brutal.

The one that shocked me was Edgar Thompson. He usually comes across as a smarmy brown-nosing ass kisser, but he brought the thunder to Cousin Eddie with his question. Something like “With all due respect(which is akin to saying ‘hey motherfucher, what’s wrong with you?’) what am I missing on Anthony Richardson. Every time the guy is in the game he’s electric, and everyone else has seen it but you.”

I couldn’t believe he said it.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
uga and bama didn't get that memo.

That's kind of my point...UGA is elite now....they weren't under Spurrier and Urban....neither was Bama frankly until Urban's last couple years....so in the old days we got the Percy Harvins, Brandon Spikes', etc....now it's harder, more parity

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
no dude. the primary reason recruiting has suffered is we hired two fuchsing jackasses back to back.

even chimp brought home a top three class despite him despising offense.

there are other things we need to do but dick head Dan has always sucked at recruiting because he's a giant fuchsing dildo with ears.
I'm so battered, I've been day-dreaming of taking Muscan't back.
He wasn't that bad. He could recruit a little.
I mean, at least he could stop the same play run 10 times in a row and stuff.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so battered, I've been day-dreaming of taking Muscan't back.
He wasn't that bad. He could recruit a little.
I mean, at least he could stop the same play run 10 times in a row and stuff.

You are really desperate aren't you. Sounds like you are in the depths of despair. Get a grip.

Ah fk it. We're all in the same boat. I pity us all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You are really desperate aren't you. Sounds like you are in the depths of despair. Get a grip.

Ah fk it. We're all in the same boat. I pity us all.
Despair?

This is the good part, assuming we dont go hire another chucklehead with a losing conference record.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We'll be throwing the dice with the next hire, they're all gambles until you find out what you actually bought but that takes a couple years at least. Got at least a 75% chance of upgrading Mullen - just hire a proven, damn good coach with high energy who is a great recruiter and REALLY wants the Gator HBC job. 100% chance of upgrading our Sh@t-fer-brains DC. A coach-by-numbers computer program would be a step up over that fool.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seems to be the consensus... the Monday one is effective "pre-game" so nothing until next Monday.

I hope that this will not keep you on the edge of your seat for an entire week biting your fingernails waiting anxiously as to what Cousin Eddie will teach us all next week. Let us never forget, Cousin Eddie is always the smartest person in the room as well as out.:poop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.