Mullen’s post LSU presser

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I hope that this will not keep you on the edge of your seat for an entire week biting your fingernails waiting anxiously as to what Cousin Eddie will teach us all next week. Let us never forget, Cousin Eddie is always the smartest person in the room as well as out.
Nah, I've got Afghans to worry about and Mom profile pics to cyberstalk... I'm good.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nah, I've got Afghans to worry about and Mom profile pics to cyberstalk... I'm good.

Be honest. When you're rescuing these Afghans who don't even know American football and who've been hiding out in a Kandahar basement the last 6 weeks, and they first hear that Jones is still starting over Richardson, how surprised are they?

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I finally watched that post game presser video.

Brutal.

The one that shocked me was Edgar Thompson. He usually comes across as a smarmy brown-nosing ass kisser, but he brought the thunder to Cousin Eddie with his question. Something like “With all due respect(which is akin to saying ‘hey motherfucher, what’s wrong with you?’) what am I missing on Anthony Richardson. Every time the guy is in the game he’s electric, and everyone else has seen it but you.”

I couldn’t believe he said it.

This assures that douche Dan will dig in and name EJ the starter for the rest of the year.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Be honest. When you're rescuing these Afghans who don't even know American football and who've been hiding out in a Kandahar basement the last 6 weeks, and they first hear that Jones is still starting over Richardson, how surprised are they?

Our football looks like "soccer" to them... they play "football," on horseback... and they use a freshly killed goat's carcass as the football... and yes, they are PISSED about who is QBing the buzkashi team! That's Abdul Emory Jones wearing his state of the art "Russain tanker" helmet that he got when his 3rd wife skinned the godless communist alive back in the '87 Pomegranate Bowl... sadly, AK-47 can be seen on the sidelines in the background waiting for his seniority to rise... he's been on the bench since 2 years after that epic matchup in '87. Coach Wahid Mullen says that AK-47 still needs to learn to manage the team better, he expects that AK's time will come around 2028 or so. Defender Farid Diabate expressed his displeasure with the coaching scheme by beheading the DC at the post game presser... live. When asked if he thought beheading the DC was a little extreme, Farid Diabate responded, "Everyone hates Dwags, especially us Afghans!"
Screenshot 2021-10-18 133258.jpg

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Our football looks like "soccer" to them... they play "football," on horseback... and they use a freshly killed goat's carcass as the football... and yes, they are PISSED about who is QBing the buzkashi team! That's Abdul Emory Jones wearing his state of the art "Russain tanker" helmet that he got when his 3rd wife skinned the godless communist alive back in the '87 Pomegranate Bowl... sadly, AK-47 can be seen on the sidelines in the background waiting for his seniority to rise... he's been on the bench since 2 years after that epic matchup in '87.

Are we even going to talk about the fact that the guy on the horse looks exactly like Mullen?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive talked to a few. It's not so much that EJ was starting over Richardson that surprised them but rather the fact that he still starting despite the stat and performance differences. However, since they were hiding in a basement hoping not to be hung from a crane in townsquare, they haven't seen the games and weren't aware of it until I told them.

I'm not sure that they are predisposed to like AR-15 anyway. Even saying the name made them go on a rant about AKs being more reliable and accuracy doesn't matter because allah guides the bullets.

Except Rahul, he didn't seem interested in football all and couldnt stop eyeballing Deet. It made me uncomfortable, especially when he licked his lips, suggestively.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Except Rahul, he didn't seem interested in football all and cpuldnt stop eyeballing Deet. It made me uncomfortable. especially when he licked his lips.

I wouldn't worry. It's my understanding they've recently enacted a few laws to help curtail such behavior.

IuGRO5.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ive talked to a few. so it's not so much that EJ was starting over Richardson that surprised them but rather the fact that he still starting despite the stat and performance differences. but since they were hiding in a basement they haven't seen the games and weren't aware of it until I told them.

I'm not sure that they are predisposed to like AR-15 anyway. even saying the name made them go on a rant about AKs being more reliable and accuracy doesn't matter because allah guides the bullets.

Except Rahul, he didn't seem interested in football all and cpuldnt stop eyeballing Deet. It made me uncomfortable. especially when he licked his lips.
It is RAUL!!!!! ... the Hispaki masseuse!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
no dude. the primary reason recruiting has suffered is we hired two fuchsing jackasses back to back.

even chimp brought home a top three class despite him despising offense.

there are other things we need to do but dick head Dan has always sucked at recruiting because he's a giant fuchsing dildo with ears.
That's right. Urbs killed them recruiting, even with our project-like barracks and lack of facilities. You have to want to recruit. Uncle Eddie comes accross as weird and arrogant, and even these HS kids pick up on it. On top of it, he's probably dog lazy when it comes to recruiting.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Orge loves LSU, and believes in it... and that shines through his personality. Mullen its just a job, not even a career.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is that the one with the pool and lazy river? If so, that could be fun.
No, it's the one that got blowed up, blowed up real good! On the upside, I thought they could've converted the crater into a "lazy pond," but they didn't go with that. :(
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_7abda7cc-02ca-11e9-83a9-aa6bb81799a5.jpg

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No, it's the one that got blowed up, blowed up real good! On the upside, I thought they could've converted the crater into a "lazy pond," but they didn't go with that. :(

Put some crotons around that and I doubt people will even notice. Maybe even one of those wooden arrow direction signs: (south arrow) India, (north arrow) Borat, (east arrow) Almost Certain Death, (west arrow) Oh Yeah, Certain Death.

You know, have a little fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb